• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Nice. I wish you luck with it!

I've been doing pretty well. I've tried using some of my spare time these past couple weeks to catch up with shows on my regrettably long backlog. Today's been rather quiet and relaxed for me.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, so I figured now more than ever is a good time to reveal this to the board. I've only told KoP this so far, so I'm gonna let the rest of you know...

I just submitted my application to become a mod. I did it because I am posting on here so much, and I want to place my activity to good use. I care a lot about the people on this site, and I want to do all that I can in order to make it even stronger. As far as the exact position I'd like, I'm aiming for Forum Games, but also the Nintenzone. I figured I'd let you guys know, because just in case if I do get accepted as a mod, I won't be counting bob-ombs anymore.

Granted, I will still come on here and chat with you if I do get accepted, no doubt about that. It's just that my roles will shift a little. I wanted you guys to know because you're my friends, and you deserve to know. If I do get accepted, this won't mean I won't become inactive on here, and I will still post on here. You guys are my friends after all, and I care about you. It's just that I will have to keep a closer eye on possibly other areas of the site if I do get accepted as a mod.

I won't break the count too much though ;). There's always non-breaker mode. Anyway, if I don't get accepted, life goes on as normal.

So, now you guys are privy to this information. Wish me luck!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Pretty good, been watching the Olympics most of the day (mostly fencing, archery, and basket ball) How've you been Hat? ( I still don't trust that n' clogs guy though :p )

I've been ok. Just submitted my application as a mod, which will be interesting.
A lot has happened over the summer that you've been out, really. Playing 3ds online with KoP, getting a discord, thankfully getting out of McDonald's and being a janitor now, helping out a new friend with anything really...it's been a wild ride.

Clogs and N are two different people by the way. N is my angry side that is a master of the satsui no hadou. Nobody likes him lol. And Clogs is my analytical and posh side. I'm just a semi-normal guy. Hat is the real me and my mediator personality. Hat is me in real life on a regular basis.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I've been ok. Just submitted my application as a mod, which will be interesting.
A lot has happened over the summer that you've been out, really. Playing 3ds online with KoP, getting a discord, thankfully getting out of McDonald's and being a janitor now, helping out a new friend with anything really...it's been a wild ride.

Clogs and N are two different people by the way. N is my angry side that is a master of the satsui no hadou. Nobody likes him lol. And Clogs is my analytical and posh side. I'm just a semi-normal guy. Hat is the real me and my mediator personality. Hat is me in real life on a regular basis.
I still, unfortunately, don't have good enough internet to play Smash online. And good luck on becoming a mod.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

179 Nui Harimes
And I return to Smashboards after a long break (If anybody still remembers me, hi)
Long time no see, Felix!

Oh shoot you're becoming a mod? well best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
179 Nui Harimes

Long time no see, Felix!

Oh shoot you're becoming a mod? well best of luck!
Well...I might be, but only maybe. I only submitted my application today lol. And tbh I'm not confidant that I'll be accepted, but instead it's iffy for me, personally.

Good luck on getting that mod position Hats!

*secretly prepares the countermeasure (:*
Lol thanks.
And don't worry- if I am accepted I promise to show a little mercy for the bob-omb count since i've been a long time counter...but not too easy though ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom