• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
and baseball mode is on semi off.. Again.. Unless they can somehow get above 500 and actually compete instead of getting swept by teams barely over 500.. I'm tired of the O's looking like a punching bag..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know, but considering where I live, it's very bizarre seeing at this time of the year. Still more common than snow in Texas though.
I don't exactly know what the weather patterns are like in other states, but I figured it'd be uncommon at this time in the year in most of them, Texas being included for sure.

How much of it is the state getting? I did do a quick search and it seems that the north is getting a lot of it.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
73 Starlights

I don't exactly know what the weather patterns are like in other states, but I figured it'd be uncommon at this time in the year in most of them, Texas being included for sure.

How much of it is the state getting? I did do a quick search and it seems that the north is getting a lot of it.
Texas weather patterns are very strange in months that aren't the summer months and even that can get screwy.

It usually doesn't get that much in July. On a good year, it can reach 7 inches, a standard year is like 2 inches and a dry year can be next to no rain. June had a fair amount so did May. But that is nothing compared to how much rain we got 2 years ago in May. I can only remember a handful of days where it didn't rain and by the end of that month, it was a lightning show paired with a downpour of rain which was quite unusual for the state. The total for May 2015? A little over 16 inches.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
74 Rarities

73 Starlights

Texas weather patterns are very strange in months that aren't the summer months and even that can get screwy.

It usually doesn't get that much in July. On a good year, it can reach 7 inches, a standard year is like 2 inches and a dry year can be next to no rain. June had a fair amount so did May. But that is nothing compared to how much rain we got 2 years ago in May. I can only remember a handful of days where it didn't rain and by the end of that month, it was a lightning show paired with a downpour of rain which was quite unusual for the state. The total for May 2015? A little over 16 inches.
...that is quite a lot. I'd bet that there had to be some floods involved, too.

Vicious storms like that can be rare for many states, but they can still very much happen to any of them.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
75 games being replayed

...that is quite a lot. I'd bet that there had to be some floods involved, too.

Vicious storms like that can be rare for many states, but they can still very much happen to any of them.
Yeah, there were definitely floods that year. Otherwise, Texas is how you'd expect it to be as far as rain goes, not a whole lot but it still gets it.

...I can't believe we're actually talking about the weather on Smashboards, of all places :laugh:
How bored can we get?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

75 games being replayed

Yeah, there were definitely floods that year. Otherwise, Texas is how you'd expect it to be as far as rain goes, not a whole lot but it still gets it.

...I can't believe we're actually talking about the weather on Smashboards, of all places :laugh:
How bored can we get?
I'd be more surprised if there weren't any floods with rain like that.

And makes sense.

There's a limit to boredom, for sure. Whether this is reaching said limit or not, I dunno. :p

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

There's a limit to boredom, for sure. Whether this is reaching said limit or not, I dunno. :p
This is probably pretty close. I'm sure we can think of even sillier things to talk about like clowns, beds, fingerprints, and trash cans. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This is probably pretty close. I'm sure we can think of even sillier things to talk about like clowns, beds, fingerprints, and trash cans. :p
Here's an idea for a riveting discussion subject: dust!

(I'm fairly certain even just coming up with these silly ideas and jokes is going a bit further into boredom territory, come to think of it.)

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Here's an idea for a riveting discussion subject: dust!

(I'm fairly certain even just coming up with these silly ideas and jokes is going a bit further into boredom territory, come to think of it.)
I know: Eggs! Lamps! Puppies! Windows Vista! Mimes! Logical Fallacies!

...actually, scratch the last 4. Now, I just want to post puppy pictures which I'm going to do right now lol

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

That works lol.

You can never go wrong with the cuteness of puppies.
I can keep it up y'know.
And man, I have a dog that was pretty small when he was just a puppy but he grew to be really big. Like, the difference in size is ridiculous

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
88 Puppies and more.

I can keep it up y'know.
And man, I have a dog that was pretty small when he was just a puppy but he grew to be really big. Like, the difference in size is ridiculous
Again, you simply can't go wrong with puppies.

I'm curious about just how jarring the size difference is. While I'm at it, I'll also ask what kind of dog is it?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Again, you simply can't go wrong with puppies.

I'm curious about just how jarring the size difference is. While I'm at it, I'll also ask what kind of dog is it?
Let's see, I'm about 5'11, close to 6 feet tall, so as a puppy, the little fellow was about as big as my foot and above my foot by a fair amount. As a big dog, he's below my waist and is a dog you do not want to have jumping on you. As for breed, I know it's a big breed but I can't seem to remember which one he is though I can at the very least cross out a good chunk of them. Oh, and he wasn't originally my dog, my grandparents got him from the pound getting their other dog back from there and they happened to notice the poor guy. He would've died had they not got him, only reason he's with me now is because that dog is very jump happy and their knees can't handle that.

I'm a bit foggy on details but this was the best I could do.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Let's see, I'm about 5'11, close to 6 feet tall, so as a puppy, the little fellow was about as big as my foot and above my foot by a fair amount. As a big dog, he's below my waist and is a dog you do not want to have jumping on you. As for breed, I know it's a big breed but I can't seem to remember which one he is though I can at the very least cross out a good chunk of them. Oh, and he wasn't originally my dog, my grandparents got him from the pound getting their other dog back from there and they happened to notice the poor guy. He would've died had they not got him, only reason he's with me now is because that dog is very jump happy and their knees can't handle that.

I'm a bit foggy on details but this was the best I could do.
Yeah, I think even the biggest dogs usually start out pretty small.

And I have to say that's very sweet :). They saved the (then) little guy. I always like to hear things like that, it warms my heart knowing someone chose to and succeeded in saving an animal's life and taking them in.

Perfectly understandable that they can't have him around anymore, though, with all that considered. How long has he been with you?

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah, I think even the biggest dogs to usually start out very small.

And I have to say that's very sweet :). They saved the (then) little guy. I always like to hear things like that, it warms my heart knowing someone chose to and succeeded in saving an animal's life and taking them in.

Perfectly understandable that they can't have him around anymore, though, with all that considered. How long has he been with you?
Gotta start somewhere.

Yeah, it's good that he's living out his life instead of rotting away in some cage because no one would take him.

He's been with me for a few years now.

And in other news, circuses are weird. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Gotta start somewhere.

Yeah, it's good that he's living out his life instead of rotting away in some cage because no one would take him.

He's been with me for a few years now.

And in other news, circuses are weird. :p
It was extremely nice and thoughtful of your grandparents to get him. Came with bringing him into a new and good life indeed, too.

And ah, alrighty.

What brought that last comment up?

Top Bottom