• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bogota Colombia player finder!!

FearZ

Smash Rookie
Hola, yo estoy buscando una comunidad en Bogota que juega melee. Yo soy uno de los mejores en la Florida entonces queria practicar con algien mientras estoy visitando.

Hello everyone, I am looking for melee players in Bogota that still play melee. There is still a large community in the USA that plays and I am one of the better players in Florida so I wanted someone to practice against while I am visiting.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
Hola, yo estoy buscando una comunidad en Bogota que juega melee. Yo soy uno de los mejores en la Florida entonces queria practicar con algien mientras estoy visitando.

Hello everyone, I am looking for melee players in Bogota that still play melee. There is still a large community in the USA that plays and I am one of the better players in Florida so I wanted someone to practice against while I am visiting.
LoL to bad u didnt find our community on FB :(

:(

we dont use to often smashboards :(

Top Bottom