• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents - Blue Brawls! "The Return of Game Haven" MD/VA Event!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I'll come on the conditions that I don't have to look at Chu's stupid face and that someone else will play without those ridiculous SBR rules, if only for a while. Otherwise, been there done that.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'll come on the conditions that I don't have to look at Chu's stupid face and that someone else will play without those ridiculous SBR rules, if only for a while. Otherwise, been there done that.
Might as well not go to tourenys then there's a lot of stupid faces

we got chu, vinn!e and uhhhhh v!nnie?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Jayson coming back to brawl?

lololololololololololololol
It is pretty Lulz when you think about it. :awesome:

Yes...yes there are. Thanks for saving me the trouble, though.
How about you just come and troll people like a good 90% of Smashers do anyway? Best way to enjoy a tourney in my opinion.

My events are usually pretty fun anyway. I'm sure you'd enjoy yourself.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Wow, MD/VA really showing their dead colors. Good start to a new year. ;)

..and here I'm thinking of coming back to the Smash Scene. x_x lol
I'll believe it when I see it. haha

But seriously, I'm too broke to enter any events. I'll try to be here though

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I might come....

Munch

Also Chu says that he won't be coming here since he'll be ****** at a melee tournament.
Nice, Jose coming too then?
I'll believe it when I see it. haha

But seriously, I'm too broke to enter any events. I'll try to be here though
You can't afford singles? Its only 20. If you get a car pool of yourself and 3 going charge 5 for gas and that's 3 more entrants plus 15 in yo pocket.

Oath.

Smash Ace
No clue why anyone would pay $10 venue fee just to not enter anything.

If you can't afford to enter at least 1 event, may as well not come.

Jesus people, this is the first event of the new year (besides sassys but that's meant to be a small thing) and ya'll are squandering like ****

Oh well. Honestly, the turnout of this tourney will determine whether or not I'll ever enter another smash tourney again.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I spent a good bit of time talking to people yesterday, like neatly all of FNB is going to sii4 and so its VGBootCamps car. If Takeover doesn't work Fri n Sat he said he can come so maybe Tant will get him, no idea about Speed. Seagull is going to NC I think and SSR is being weird and won't go cause he's busy or something so right there we lost bout 3 or 4 cars.

Most of MD, like the straight locals who randomly go to Tants or Sassys prolly won't make the journey there cause its so far to what they use to and likely no ride lol. Still hoping SOVA will come to help fill some spots lol.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I spent a good bit of time talking to people yesterday, like neatly all of FNB is going to sii4 and so its VGBootCamps car. If Takeover doesn't work Fri n Sat he said he can come so maybe Tant will get him, no idea about Speed. Seagull is going to NC I think and SSR is being weird and won't go cause he's busy or something so right there we lost bout 3 or 4 cars.

Most of MD, like the straight locals who randomly go to Tants or Sassys prolly won't make the journey there cause its so far to what they use to and likely no ride lol. Still hoping SOVA will come to help fill some spots lol.
you guys still taking me right ? O__o

KageMurphy

Smash Master
you guys still taking me right ? O__o
You and Alan are on different sides of the beltway so since u asked first yeah of course, maybe Alan can get to some place closer to you(but then he still needs to get home) or someone else can step it up and give my ***** a ride.

YOSTOR WHERE ARE YOU?!

Oath.

Smash Ace
sorry, dashing, i don't think oath has posted here in like a month lol

and he's not gonna make it X_X i'd team with ya but i'm teaming with bmx i think......if he even goes.

and yeah 5 is good

past tense

Smash Rookie
anybody interested in teaming conmigo?
i've improved since last tourney :D

this is bert btw

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Although the turnout is looking relatively low, I'm sure we'll have a great event. It will be nice to see the faces I haven't seen in a while and to see how much everyone has improved.

Also, thanks for trying to get more people to attend Phil, I appreciate the effort you are putting in.

EDIT: My girlfriend said she spoke with her ex, apparently him and his friends were big into smash and think they are the best so they may be attending. Get some new faces in the community.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I haven't looked at my schedule for this week yet (work), but if I'm off saturday I'll be here.

And Tant, $3 MM against my Marth?

past tense

Smash Rookie
EDIT: My girlfriend said she spoke with her ex, apparently him and his friends were big into smash and think they are the best so they may be attending. Get some new faces in the community.
we'll be sure to 'welcome' them lol

KageMurphy

Smash Master
BMX n Taj get Forte n Ada to come out of retirement for this :'D

Also, someone contact JJ, Aposl won't be here so he's safe lmaoooo.

Bolt - WE DO THIS SON!

past tense

Smash Rookie
bert?????

welp, wheres your account?

i changed accounts back this summer, going by this new name

i'm past being so tense about gaming
hence the name

whats the good in gaming if it's not funsies?

also, still looking for a doubles partner if anyone's interested

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
thanks phil for spreading the word but I can't come.
Work both day's which blows because you actually made me want to come to this. :(

BMX

Smash Lord
Taj, we still winning teams, right? :D Can I ride with you, too? I don't have one...

Tant, I'll MM you for 5. Gotta make my streak 9-0.

Top Bottom