• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents - Blue Brawls! "The Return of Game Haven" MD/VA Event!

Oath.

Smash Ace
Taj, we still winning teams, right? :D Can I ride with you, too? I don't have one...

Tant, I'll MM you for 5. Gotta make my streak 9-0.
It'll be a dashing victory! And yeah I got you, if you can, try to catch a ride to my fest on friday night. If not I can get you though.

BMX

Smash Lord
Oh's sig will always make me laugh. xD

OG Wallstreet, son.

I'll accept other MMs, too. IDC who.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Dang it. Someone let Zant use a laptop. What luck, the one I was going to let him use just broke :(.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Update:

Since attendance is looking soo low, I'm thinking of running a few side events so we can have a good time.

MvC2, Super Street Fighter 4, Low Tier Brawl?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
you know that guy name searches, zant

I don't think you can prove they are sharing an account atm anyways, unless they are using the same IPs like dum dums

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I would definitely be down for a side event.
lol I thought you had no money? :p

Mid tier + SSF4 = AMAZING time

What console would it be on for? My stick's for PS3 only
Most likely on the 360. I'm sure someone will bring a 360 stick. Taj, Ben, Dre, Aaron? Mind bringing your sticks to the tourney?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Is the tourney gonna be in Game Haven or the building that Crewfest 3 was in? I want to go to this tourney if there's internet connection, I can't be offline for more than 3 hours x_x

Just so you know, if I end up recording at the tournament, I'll be uploading videos as I record Who's laptop can I plz barrow? (bump)

Oath.

Smash Ace
Just so you know, if I end up recording at the tournament, I'll be uploading videos as I record Who's laptop can I plz barrow? (bump)
Good, after the atrocity of an uploading job that Prima Vista was, it's good to know somebody will actually get some damn work done.

But I guess my set was too **** for them to upload.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Is the tourney gonna be in Game Haven or the building that Crewfest 3 was in? I want to go to this tourney if there's internet connection, I can't be offline for more than 3 hours x_x
My iPhone has internet, bring your brother n whoever else you can fit and you can use it.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
The tournament will be held in Gamehaven. The turnout is far too small to use the other venue.

EDIT: If the Smash community somehow rises from the ashes, I could rent it out for the next event.

I highly doubt that it will though. lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well I don't mind the other venue, but if it doesn't have Wi-Fi, I'd prefer Game Haven.

@ Kage, I'm bringing my laptop so it's good but thanks anyway :D

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sleek just come.. you'll have a good time.

We could do a side event with reg rules or something lol..

If there is enough time and interest that is.

Top Bottom