• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
im just sayin, why put all this time and energy into setting up a stream, catering to people who aren't even there (usually only like 20-40 people anyway), when i could be playing matches, watching matches, or helping the TO, etc.? We should make those 20-40 people wait in anticipation for results, and have to show up and enter to watch intense matches.

I think the commentators just like hearing the sound of their own voice :). Where's the fun in commentating for 20 random brawl noobs?
I like streaming and everything but this region needs to start saving their replay's.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
We'll go with this one for singles.

Seriously though, who plans on bringing setups? I haven't heard from anyone that is planning on bringing setups yet. We have 2 complete setups and 3 TV's with no Wiis. Unless you want this tourney to run on 2 TV's, I recommend someone bring a setup?

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I'm not entering if it's top 3 honestly, and I know at least a couple other who aren't, so that alone is less money to the pot.

And Jayson, Dre said he's going, he should be able to bring a wii. Just remind him if you can.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
can someone give me a ride to this?
Find a ride to K9's the night before? Omni said that he would probably attend, doesn't he live near you?

I'm not entering if it's top 3 honestly, and I know at least a couple other who aren't, so that alone is less money to the pot.

And Jayson, Dre said he's going, he should be able to bring a wii. Just remind him if you can.
Yeah he called me last night to tell me, I'll ask him sometime today. Thanks for the reminder Taj.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Btdubs, if anyone can pick up Sp@sm I'd like to bum a ride off of them too

If not I'll just contact him and see how he's getting down there

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Btdubs, if anyone can pick up Sp@sm I'd like to bum a ride off of them too

If not I'll just contact him and see how he's getting down there
Nobody offered to give him a ride so I think he's taking a bus.

Hey Bolt. I think I'm taking a bus, so I can't bring wii/tv, but i need to knw the venues exact address to plan my route. Thanks
True Dedication. If anyone is passing him, you guys should help him out and save him some moneyz.

jabber96

Smash Cadet
hey is any1 willing to help me.....i dont have any transportaion and i was wondering if any1 would b able to carpool me....id rlly appreciate tht guys =)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight so new development...depending on what my roomate drew is doing...that will determine if im coming or not.

Top Bottom