• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boondock Saints Mafia(Day 5 begins)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Actually, I'm going to go with Forever Zero as well. Of the four I listed, I think he's the scummiest. For part of my reasoning, look at his last post, and look at his recent posts... major contradiction. I came across that while trying to see his posts in this game... (I usually go to "view all posts by username" to see past posts of a particular person in mafia games I play). No, I'm not proud with the way I find him scummy, but either way, I find him scummy.

Vote: Forever Zero
well as i had said earlier my week has been very busy with school since ive had 3 exams in the over the course of the past 2 weeks, but yes look at my posts as of now when i clearly stated that i was going to be busy.

secondly, voting me just becasue i didnt vote who everyone else went after is an idiotic reason to put a vote on someone. I voted cacti becasue i hadnt seen him post anything useful as of lately. But no its fine, vote me becasue i dont go along with the majority thats a totally legit reason to do it.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So... did you even read my post #468? I never said you specifically were the best course of action... I simply said that one of the four of you would probably be the best choice, since it would have been extremely stupid of mafia to vote for a mafia member, resulting in two mafia members lost.

So... that said, I never said you specifically had to go. But at the moment, I find you the scummiest of the four. So that is my reasoning for voting for you.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
Dude, you didn't vote on a mafia sibling. They were at least 1/2 the mafia, if not 2/3 of it. Its a big deal. Theres little chance that the mafia bussed a sibling pair. So yes, the best course of action is to go for someone who wasn't on the wagon. You weren't on the wagon. You haven't really been contributing. You haven't been out of the shadows since day 1. You are now overreacting. You're scum.

Now then, that being said, blue yoshi, I'd like an answer to my question. Who is the scummiest who was on SS's wagon?

~Ronike (for reals)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Dude, you didn't vote on a mafia sibling. They were at least 1/2 the mafia, if not 2/3 of it. Its a big deal. Theres little chance that the mafia bussed a sibling pair. So yes, the best course of action is to go for someone who wasn't on the wagon. You weren't on the wagon. You haven't really been contributing. You haven't been out of the shadows since day 1. You are now overreacting. You're scum.

Now then, that being said, blue yoshi, I'd like an answer to my question. Who is the scummiest who was on SS's wagon?

~Ronike (for reals)
im not trying to overreact, its just if you look at someone like cacti who wasnt on the wagon it makes me wonder why i was chosen to wagonover him when he has been in the shadows just as much as i have. at least i came out and said that i was going to be busy whereas cacti didnt do a thing.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
You think all three mafia were on one guy when that one guy obviously wasn't going down and two of their members obviously were? Yeah, sure...

Also, people don't try to overreact obviously. Then it wouldn't be called overreacting. It'd be called REACTING. Note the lack of the prefix over-.

~Ronike

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hmmm something is just fishy about this

Vote: MagnificentMarth

trusting someone you know from a previous game simply because you played with them before just seems to be taking it a little TOO safe. How do we know that your not just trying to protect your possibly scum self by siding with someone else, and at this early point in the game. It just seems a little fishyyy...............
You hopped on the MM wagon right after both SS and chibo did. Do you think this is scummy?

I'm getting a town read on Jungle. BY's self vote made me laugh yet again.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
whoops. mis-read your question, and thought you asked which of the four I found the scummiest (of the four that did not vote SS).

Well, time to answer your question.

Of the people who voted for SS, I honestly don't find anyone scummy atm. If I were to point out the people I find the most scummy from that group (meaning very slightly scummy but that slightly more than the others) it would be Gheb, then you Moronik. I honestly think both of you are town, but to answer your question, you two I find scummier.

Gheb, I'd put as scummiest because he's spent most of the game trying to vote Cacti. Sure, Cacti's actions weren't the best, but... well, when everyone is voting someone else, and he's one of the few people still staying on Cacti...

Also, his most recent list kind-of bugs me. Not because I am on it, but because he includes someone who voted SS and did not include someone who did not vote for SS (namely magnificentmarth).

As for you, Moronik, sometimes you contradict yourselves (one says something, the other disagrees... an example being using the day extention). Also, something that made me consider you extremely very scummy was when Ronike made a post right after Macman's #469 (used to be #470), which was the exact same post as your guys's post #471. When I re-read it, it seemed like it sent the same message (word for word), but still, the deletion of the post at the time was extremely scummy. Re-posting it, I saw he was just re-posting it under your combined name, but it still is somewhat... don't konw... just bugs me.

But that said, I think both of you are town. I just believe you two are very slightly less town than Macman is. I'm not voting for either one of you today (unless a very major slip occurs on one of your parts), so no worries.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I don't know... first time I've ever seen it. And as I said, I don't find either of them scummy... but just (for a better term) very slightly less town than macman. Think of the brawl tier list. Macman is Ganon, gheb and moronik are link and falcon (where MK is extremely scummy). So no, I don't find them scummy, but I wanted to make somewhat of a useful post while answering his question (which seemed fairly difficult to do lol).

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
only a mod can delete a post, so unless you're saying marshy just abused his mod power to delete something he didn't want seen, i don't see anything scummy about it.

Dont understand your comparison, don't play brawl.

Dumb thing about Hydras are that they can contradict themsevles and it's sort of a null tell since there's two of them. You can't gaurantee that they talk before each post they make, so one's ideas may not be the same as the others. It's annoying.

dont like f0's response to Moronik. Looks like 'hey why you picking on me!' sorta scummy imo

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
this is annoying cuz literally everyone opposed mm/ryker right off the bat. Don't think judging from that wagon will prove to be very useful.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Last night my action failed. Night 1, I was specifically told that I was hit with the toilet seat and was knocked out resulting in me missing my action. This time, I simply failed.

My first guess is that I failed due to a person's role. Perhaps, the person I tried to watch was an individual third party of some kind? I find it unlikely that I would have been stopped by anything else since the thief and role blocker are both dead.

Thoughts? Should I reveal the person I attempted to watch? Does anyone have a better explanation of how I failed?
this posts rubs me the wrong way. i feel he's way too eager to give up information on his 'night action' and the speculation around it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Hmm, think we should lynch Cacti today and F0 tomorrow. One of them has to be scum.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I wouldn't be opposed to a cacti lynch today. Useless after he claims.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, his most recent list kind-of bugs me. Not because I am on it, but because he includes someone who voted SS and did not include someone who did not vote for SS (namely magnificentmarth).
Yeah because I would obviously put the claimed watcher on my scumlist. :rolleyes:
If Forever 0 is the lynch for toDay that's perfectly fine with me. With 2 scumbags down we got this game pretty much bagged and after rereading I'd agree that he's likely scum. Would like to see a votecount first though.

:059:

Trillion

Smash Ace
mm im calling you out. i dont like that youve now had 2 nights of no info no matter if it does make sense. id like to know who you have investigated. id also like to know who you think is suspicious as well as who you think has been sabotaging your night actions.

BY not a bad idea but id like to know who you are most suspicious of besides those four.

in the meantime, im going to lay down a vote on raine/forever zero for pretty much the same reasoning as by.

Vote: forever zero

~marshy
Time traveling, haven't read past this post, so I'll be replying to things directed to me as I read up, but without seeing things before it, so ignore posts if they are unneeded.

I think the first night I was sabotaged by the mafia role blocker that we killed. I suspect that the person I targeted last night its the cause of my failed action last night.

I have two suspects at the moment, but I want to save the first for a moment and I will say that my other suspect is Blue Yoshi.

Trillion

Smash Ace
secondly, voting me just becasue i didnt vote who everyone else went after is an idiotic reason to put a vote on someone. I voted cacti becasue i hadnt seen him post anything useful as of lately. But no its fine, vote me becasue i dont go along with the majority thats a totally legit reason to do it.
I've only seen the first movie, but in that one, there were 3 Saints. 2 of them were brothers and the third was one of their friends. At the end of the movie, their friend dies and their father joins in his place. Also, I think at the first storyboard Mentos said 3 Saints. Now, it's possible that there are other mafia roles or mafia-aligned auxilery roles. However, 2 of 3 saints were siblings. So, it makes sense that a mafia player would not help kill off one of the siblings because that would REALLY hurt the mafia.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
With 2 scumbags down we got this game pretty much bagged and after rereading I'd agree that he's likely scum. Would like to see a votecount first though.
I think we should stay away from this mentality, if there are mafia lovers in this game, then Mentos probably has other stuff in place to balance that out. I'd assume that there is probably 4 mafia. Or maybe 2 different scum factions.

Trillion

Smash Ace
this posts rubs me the wrong way. i feel he's way too eager to give up information on his 'night action' and the speculation around it.
I'm not eager, I just don't know the likelihood of certain roles appearing around here on SWF. That's why I'm asking if I should instead of just flat out over-eagerly doing it.

On AiB, it's common for third party roles to be detect immune and even some mafia roles. If detect immune roles are common, then I will reveal last night's view.

A detect immune role is my best guess at the moment because both the role blocker and the thief are dead unless it is common here on SWF to use multiples of those.

I'm keeping it to myself until I get a bit of a group agreement that it is the best move, but I really could use some input.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think we should stay away from this mentality, if there are mafia lovers in this game, then Mentos probably has other stuff in place to balance that out. I'd assume that there is probably 4 mafia. Or maybe 2 different scum factions.
Still probably in our favour. If we lynch F0, Cacti and Scumbagfever in that order we will probably win, regardless of whether there are 3 or 4 scumbags overall. Bussing a Roleblocker and a thief looks so unlikely.

:059:

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
detect immune roles arent common here mm. your claim checks out tho. whod you watch n1?

someone put f0 at -1 and lets force a claim...not that hard people

this game needs a vig so hard

~marshy

Top Bottom