• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Cute! Finished video in first post! YouTube/Google Video links up!

Nemo G

Smash Cadet
Way to bring back bad memories for me ... on your birthday no less. Anyway, keep up those back chain throws and neutral a infinites. I gotta play you on tape sometime.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
The part I'm going to remember the most from Gimpy's Boozer Cute vid is the credits, because that's what usually happens in most of the matchups when we try to prove something with Bowser :(

Demonic_potato

Smash Rookie
There's something hypnotic about bowser's incessant onslaught on pichu...
Honestly this video freaking rocks, makes me want to pick up bowser. Hey and nice of you to show us what else happened in the credits :)

Nice vid! :p

=-Tate

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Really good. I just want to know how you Fortress to edgehog so good. Everytime I try I end up flying off the edge unable to move.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
edge cancelled fortresses aren't that hard, just takes getting used to, if you message me on aim or msn or whatever i can explain in detail about how to do it. (eg slanted edges vs flat edges)

MORE COMMENTS! I'M ADDICTED TO COMMENTS!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
fishstick lol how can you not think hes cute? hes adorable! you must have some kinda mental block or something if you dont think hes cute...

keep the downloads comin!
and comments!

(this will totally just become a bowser player hangout lol)

Fishstick

Smash Rookie
Gimpyfish62 said:
fishstick lol how can you not think hes cute? hes adorable! you must have some kinda mental block or something if you dont think hes cute...

keep the downloads comin!
and comments!

(this will totally just become a bowser player hangout lol)
Oh,Come on, Gimpyfish! Lol... :psycho: Are you a pyro or something ? ;) Have a thing for 'Fire-breathers' ? lol Im just kidding...Now Ice Climbers on the other hand...those are cute...******'s are made to be cute...heehee.

Hey-Baby Bowser was made to be cute! :laugh:

Rainbow In The Dark

Smash Cadet
Fishstick said:
You know...honestly...I cant really picture Bowser being cute...it just seems unlogical to me...heehee..But still ye know,Bowser rules, and thats just how it is.
Becca! Are you mad? Bowser's the cutest dammit! Your logic be ****ed. You made Bowser cry now.

Anyway, great video Gimpyfish. It's taught me plenty just from watching, like how to use his moves better than I tend to. It's always great to beat the top tiers as the Koopa King, even if the people using them don't actually know anything about tiers (or in most cases involving my friends, anything more advanced than standing still and using Pikachu's thunder over and over again, or more often, flying around using Pikachu's thunder over and over again.)

I've seen Koopacalypse and Magnum's Fortresshogging vid, as well as this, and this triforce of xtreme bowzarness have helped my Bowser no end.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm uploading it onto video google and youtube (the youtube SHOULD have been done by now, but its not yet)

i'll have those links up asap... dunno why they wouldn't be working though...

Vall3y

Smash Lord
great vid
my only complain is that its so long.. you could cut the less impressive clips so it would be shorter
viewers get tierd : /

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
That was fantastic! Best Bowser in the nation no doubt. Very good mindgames and combos, I love the music as always and the supporting cast was a very nice touch(especially to prove to dorks that your opponants were on your level).

Renth

Smash Hero
Very nice, i enjoyed the video but sadly i'm not a bowser fan so i couldn't experience the thrill i felt whenever i saw the mario combo vid. Good work Boozer keep up the good work.

VirataFTW

Smash Rookie
Gimpy, this is "The other Tony" from hawaii. I'm not going to U of H next semester for a multitude of reasons, but what's IMPORTANT is i'm moving back next month, which means i get to get beat up by you in smash this summer once again. MSG me on facebook you big homo.

BTW - Nice video, it makes me not want to play you anymore.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha, the directors cut isn't an actual combo video, its hardly what i'd consider 'organized' its just a way to show the clips that i had to edit out, the music is just a song i like, so meh.

glad people are seeming to like this though...

TONY WOAH YOUR COMING BACK TO WA?!?

OMG! I'll give you a call later this week, i'm wicked sick right now T-T

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
>_> lol nice vid wak, whoever your playing doesn't know how to play agaisnt a bowser at all lol

anyways, keep dem comments comin woooooo comments ftw

hey gimpy, i bet i was the 1 that got u sick. i was sick at skypal last last time and the only person i pretty much played was you. people at my school who think theyre good at smash like your video and now know they suck.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
IT WAS YOU! now i'm all behind in my cinema class, thanks a lot mr. otto... what a jerk ;)

i'm feeling a bit better now... but still... how dare you lol ;)

glad your friends liked it, tell them i want to money match them all lol

cmart

Smash Lord
Sweet video Gimpy. Your boozer looked pretty **** fast. Definately an improvement over your previous efforts, both in playing and in editing.

BTW-I loved the supporting cast section-every vid should do those.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I'll be back in hawaii sometime, I'll make sure that I get a chance to play everyone when I do. I'll make a topic in the regional section when its going to happen!

anyways, keep the comments rollin and the downloads comin.

Top Bottom