• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Finder!!

Kingcore Koopa

Smash Rookie
Serious Bowsers deserve their spot.
Im not saying any of that bogus cr*p like Im the best Bowser in _______ state. I dispise those who claim they are the best. But on other note..................

I know they're not many Bowser players here in LA but theres the upcoming Mall of Louisina Tourney this Saturday and Im looking forward to being there. Hope to see you guys there if anyone had plans.

Chaotix_0

Smash Apprentice

MagnuM said:
LoL, the majority of this list has turned into a "I play Bowser sometimes" list
Do you ever post anything constructive, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm done listening to you complain and criticize...

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
MagnuM, complain and criticize? Nah, MagnuM's cool. I don't know if you've been looking around, but MagnuM has made a lot of useful posts (*hint*Fortresshogging*hint*.) I would hardly take that post you quoted from him as a complaint anyways...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Stu is actually one of the good posters. I'm more of the kind who posts useless crap like this thread. :)

... and then there is Gimpy.....

LOL

Meteor!

Smash Journeyman
I play Bowser near Seattle, WA, but I'm probably not worth adding until I meet Gimpy at a SKYPAL or something.

Gaudion

Smash Apprentice
You must be joking. I'm the only one on this board in Florida with Bowser as his main? Oh well. I can live with that. Originality FTW.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
could i be moved from the southern section to the midwest section?

KY really isnt in either region, but on the forums they have KY in the midwest, so lets stick with that.

thanks.

Panero

Smash Cadet
There is no Low Tier. I strike fear in the hearts of my foes and Crush them with an Iron Shell. My Name: Panero AKA Black Bowser. West Hartford Connecticut is where I dwell; All Infidels Will be Destroyed!

Shaolin-Ninja

Smash Apprentice
I use Bowser a lot, but least of my seven mains, though. But if that counts...:
I am Shaolin-Ninja from the kingdom of Norway, and the village of Sokndal.

Spree

Smash Rookie
Here's a (female omg) Bowser from MN. :}

He's my secondary, but I'm getting better with him. Woo.

magar

Banned via Administration
MAG

(Goldsboro, NC)

I try to practice with him everyday,

*Puts Gamecube Controller down*

I just got done doing it today!

Top Bottom