• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bottom three characters for you

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Everybody has their main. What Iw ant to know is, who are the three characters you can't win as to save your live? No matter how hard you try you have trouble with these three.

For me

1. Game & Watch
2. Peach
3. Wario

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
the beauty of brawl has been that I can win with every single character.
However, Olimar is tough, ganon is tough, and wario is tough. those are my three personal bottom tier.

Timeaisis

Smash Cadet
Oh, wait. I knew I was forgetting someone. Olimar. God-d***. I can't win with him to save my life.

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
Sonic
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong

It's bad because I wanted to get good with these guys, but I just plain can't. Even my least favourite characters, Yoshi, IC, and G&W I can win with. It's just sad. :(

plasmatorture

Smash Journeyman
Link, Samus, and Peach.

I could play perfectly fine as all three in melee but I can't for the life of me figure out how to play them in Brawl. I think every single other member of the cast is perfectly playable for me, although I'm still relearning how to play Falcon since he's so different.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon
Mario
Samus

I don't see why Ganon is so bad, I used to main him (Very short time) and I kicked *** online. I lost my feel for him though. I can't play for my life with any of those 3.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong

I'm simply not seeing the potential. I can play with them, it's just they're really lacking something that makes all the other characters seem playable. Peach would go in next, but maybe thats because I'm so used to her **** in melee that seeing her not absolutely dominate makes me think shes alot worse.

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
Bowser, Donkey Kong and G&W are the 3 I despise, I think they have horrible movesets, boring special moves, and for G&W, ******** look that makes me want to cry.

So they easily are my 3 worst.

M.K

Level 55
Snake
Ganondorf
Wario

Snake is awesome, but his Smash's are so farfetched, and he requires a bit of set up, something I don't like,

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Ganon
Link
DK

I can't use them. And what's wrong with Game and Watch? I never lost once with him in Brawl, online or anywhere else. And Yoshi is GOOD. These two characters fit my style.

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
Interesting that so many people have listed Olimar in their bottom three despite the fact that he seems to be a consensus high tier....

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Interesting that so many people have listed Olimar in their bottom three despite the fact that he seems to be a consensus high tier....
He's just hard to use and even harder to master. But the ones who dedicate their time to Olimar will dominate.

LouisLeGros

Smash Journeyman
I'm able to win with pretty much any character and I'm trying to be as well rounded with as many characters as possible (I roll with random)

However, I seem t do worse with
Wario
Yoshi
King Dedede

I've never been able to get Yoshi's play style down.
Wario is just sort of weird to control (and I hate him after dieing after using the fart)
I'm trying right now to get good with Dedede and my results range from **** to horrible.

NukeA6

Smash Master
1. Olimar
-I'm not only bad with him; I think he's boring and I doubt that I will want to master him.

2. Ganondorf
-I liked using him back in Melee. Now, he's gotten a bit too slow. He feels like a walking punching bag. Still, I'm glad he's in Brawl.

3. Sandbag
-I like his A moves but his B moves just aren't too good. He also feels way too stiff. Still, he's better than Pichu.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Well this is dumb. People are just listing who's their least favorite characters. My least favorite characters in this game are Marth, R.O.B., and Ice Climbers, but I don't think they're the worst characters by far. Here's my list:

3. Lucario- Power to speed ratio-wise, he stinks. He's too slow, and doesn't get too powerful until he's about to die (he gains power as he gets higher damager percentages? A nice feature, but give him mmore power to start with!). He has little combo potential, and most of his moves take too long to cast off.

2. Olimar- Two of his four special moves are set ups (B to get Pikmin and B down to rearrange them), and one's a recovery move. His specials are shoddy at best. He's got a terrible recovery, and he's nothing without his Pikmin.

1. Mr. Game and Watch- Sorry. He's a slower character with little range and no real combo potential. He's only got a few good smash moves and not one of the best final smashes by any stretch. By far the worst character whose in for originality instead of fighting prowess.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
1. Captain Falcon - He's so....different, just cant seem to win with him
2. Yoshi
3. ICs

@above, are you saying those characters ARE the worst, or they are the worst for YOU? (It's hard to tell the way you worded it) I hope it's the latter, as none of those 3 are bad, and 2 of them are fantastic, one is seemingly at the moment one of the best in the game (Olimar), G&W is the other great one

Seriously, G&W is sooo good now, (His recovery is AMAZING!) and he gained alot of strength. and if youre trying to play Olimar without Pikmin, or you have NO Pikmin for a long period of time, I'd say Olimar is not for you. Olimar can pluck 6 Pikmin in 1.1 seconds, and it's not hard to do.

zapdose

Smash Apprentice
Why all the Game and Watch hate? He's decent now. His fsmash is a good killer, his bair and dtilt shield stab, and his dair spikes. Annd his shield actually covers his whole body.

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
My 3 Least Favorite:
Game And Watch (Wasn't good the first game, what made them think to bring him back?)
Wolf (Umm same looking and basically same moves as fox/falco...THEY ARE ALL THE ****ING SAME...when we say no clones we mean totally diverse characters...not a few tweaks.)
Wario(Can't even explain Wario...all i can say is.....omfg -.-

-Link-

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
1. Sonic. I am just completely disinterested in his moveset. Okay, you can Spin Dash, we get it.

2. Marth. He bored me a whole lot in Melee, and there's still just nothing that really makes me want to play him. If I feel like playing a sword-wielder, Link is about a hundred times more fun for me. Besides, we have enough people playing Marth just because he wins. We don't need any more.

3. Wolfalcox. They had no appeal to me in the previous games and they have no appeal to me now.

jm smasher

Smash Rookie
1. Game and Watch
2. IC's
3. MK

I cant really stand MK. I mean hes awesome, but i cant kill for my life. IC's i was just never great with, and i love game and watch (definately the ghettoist character), but seriously, he needs like pixelated 'roids or something.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
These are the ones its hardest for me to win as
1. Yoshi
2. Snake
3. King Dedede

These are my least favorite to play as
1. Yoshi
2. Jigglypuff
3. Fox

Celes

Smash Rookie
Hardest to win as - Bowser,Ganon,Donkey Kong
Why? they slow as hellll. atleast i can do stuff with DeDeDe and Ike. these i can barely get combos off before i get schooled by someone faster.

Least favorite characters to play. Ice Climbers,JigglyPuff,Captain falcon

Ice Climbers- they have one game not even a series. when they could be replaced by someone who deserves a spot in brawl like bomberman or someone from a third party like Mega Man or something

JigglyPuff- first of all why this pokemon. its so random and useless in a Pokemon game to use. its just so raondom theyd pick jiggs over other pokemon. kick jiggs and keep mewtwo i would have wanted.

Captain Falcon- they just nerfed this guy so much it makes me cry when i pick him on the character select screen (exaggeration)

Wtfwasthat

Smash Journeyman
Who I cant play/dislike:

Sonic: I think that this guy is just so predictable and gay. Every move he turns into his **** ball...

Ganondorf: I just cant believe that they made him SLOWER..i mean wtf I used to enjoy playing him a litle bit but now.. i cant

Peach: Deserves to die...no power...sucky...light...hated her since melee

spiderman621

Smash Cadet
1. Ness
2. Lucaus
3. Gannondorf

The first two I just can't seem to play with them right. They are good characters, i've seen them in action I just can't do it. Gannondorf used to be good on malee, but now he is just seem terrible.

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
umm you guys cant win as game and watch because you don't like him and your mind naturally goes into the "ugh this character is garbage" mode when you pick him. he only seems clumsy because he is 2D, but in this game he is at least in the tier next to top, if not top.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
My 3 Least Favorite:
Game And Watch (Wasn't good the first game, what made them think to bring him back?)
Wolf (Umm same looking and basically same moves as fox/falco...THEY ARE ALL THE ****ING SAME...when we say no clones we mean totally diverse characters...not a few tweaks.)
Wario(Can't even explain Wario...all i can say is.....omfg -.-

-Link-
Sigh... this is not a thread to say who your least favorite character is....

Anyway, here's why you fail...

1. For Game and Watch, it's called improving a character, and in his case, he was greatly improved.

2. Whos we? TO me, clones have exactly the same of every move. If you think Wolf is a clone, youre a complete idiot, theres no other word for it. His A moves, and hell, 2 of his B moves, are completely different in the way they work. By your logic, Mario should have been in Melee, but Luigi should not have...

3. Wario... he's a great character, with great recovery, and other such things, and hell, he's Wario, he's awesome.

/logic fail

Top Bottom