• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Boards Closing in 1 Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You misunderstand.

See the Support threads in that section? That's what's being closed given the Ballot has ended. The boards for actual confirmed characters stay.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
They're just closing all the threads for character speculation. It was kept up an extra year because of the smash ballot, but it's a good time to put it away so it doesn't detract from boards dedicated to actual characters, like this one.

But if we did have to move, I guess I'd pick Bowser Jr boards. The Koopa Family has to stick together in such trying times. And I don't think we'll get any "lol, Zero says Bowser isn't a real character" attitudes from them. The worst place for us are the boards of characters that are really really playable, but the playerbase is convinced they're bottom tier. I can't theory craft with people who will not try to expand their idea of what a good character is. I'd love to do write ups for competitive Link or Marth, but I'm convinced everybody that plays them is on their death beds and simply won't believe they have a chance of winning.

_Rated D.R.K_

Smash Apprentice
I was like "Is our character that "bad" they wanna close our boards!?!?" I dunno what it is about everyone saying Bowser is super trash. It's seems more fervent in this game than any other. I would have to thank Yung Zero for that one.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I was like "Is our character that "bad" they wanna close our boards!?!?" I dunno what it is about everyone saying Bowser is super trash. It's seems more fervent in this game than any other. I would have to thank Yung Zero for that one.
That's what we get when he makes trash videos saying Bowser is bad, pick Sheik instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom