• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser has more spikes than any other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
You just noticed this now?

Sorry, but when you're suspended on GameFAQs (this time for unintentionally starting a small fad), you have to dump topics like this somewhere.
You got banned from a forum which already greatly tolerate a moronic attitude of yours used by thousands of users, which is exactly why the forum sucks by the way, and you got BANNED for it? Wow.

Hope you get banned from here too. Go dump your crap somewhere else.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Suspended, not banned. Read moar.

And, actually, the GameFAQs mods are much, MUCH moar harsh than the ones here. Most of them are moar or less soulless moderating machines who will not listen to moderation appeals, no matter how stupid the moderation is (I've been suspended for saying that I liked OoT moar than GTA4). The mods here usually only lock disruptive topics and occasionally assign a minor penalty. The mods there will warn me (48-72 hours of 10 posts per 24 hours) for just about anything.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Nothing you say is credible because you got suspended from GameFAQS

Plus it doesn't make sense how they have such idiotic boards and yet the moderators are harsher than the ones here. Think about it

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
SILLY POST WITH PICTURES

Where's your "GameFAQs mods aren't harsh" crap now?
I don't see anything wrong with those pictures. You posted some ******** spam topics and got warned, and then you posted another ******** spam topic while warned so you got suspended. That's how it works.

I've been going to gamefaqs since '02 and the worst penalty I've ever received was a 3KL (short for 3 karma loss), iirc (maybe more from LUEshi, but I know I've never been suspended or warned)

the secret: don't make dumb posts

I wish they would change Bowser's down air into a spike, it sucks now and it would be really cool.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I don't see anything wrong with those pictures. You posted some ******** spam topics and got warned, and then you posted another ******** spam topic while warned so you got suspended. That's how it works.

I've been going to gamefaqs since '02 and the worst penalty I've ever received was a 3KL (short for 3 karma loss), iirc (maybe more from LUEshi, but I know I've never been suspended or warned)

the secret: don't make dumb posts

I wish they would change Bowser's down air into a spike, it sucks now and it would be really cool.
Uh, yeah, except you can't make topics while warned. I posted that while at normal status. I may have said this earlier, but the mods seem to specifically target me. I see more retarted, spammier topics not get modded.

Hell, I've seen a topic with explicit pr0n in the opening post get to 500 posts and go unmodded for A WEEK. And I marked it for moderation.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
You claim the mods here are more harsh, and that GameFAQs mods are very lenient.

Yet I can post that kind of stuff here and the mods wouldn't care.
I got an infraction the other day for posting something that amounted to "Lol, what?" in an unclear thread.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Perhaps; however, looking at those spammy threads (the last of which you made after you were already warned) I would say that you probably deserved it.

Pi

Smash Hero
The mods on this board are extremely lenient, more so than any other board I've been to actually.

Have you seen the amount of posts that consist of:

'lol
10char'

For gods sake, they say '10char' to bypass the default rule of any post, any at all, has to consist of at least 10 characters, because any less than that couldn't possibly be beneficial to the topic. They bypass that, because 'lol' is important to the topic at hand. And they don't get warned.

Not to mention the amount of topics that deviate completely from the OP into something totally different.

They should have a...uh...section here for pointless topics like these, because they actually have some humor to them, but they don't require a response, ya know? What do you respond to this topic? 'Wow, that was a very creative joke you came up with and I can definitely see the humor in it. Kudos my friend, you have tickled my funny bone and I thank you for putting a grin on my face.'

All this topic calls for is an 'lol' but 'lol' shouldn't be a post. So what do you do? Stick it in a section geared toward 'spam' so people can post material they find numerous and get responses such as 'lol' because that's all that is appropriate.

Ya huuuuuuurrrrrrddddddd?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
They should have a...uh...section here for pointless topics like these, because they actually have some humor to them, but they don't require a response, ya know? What do you respond to this topic? 'Wow, that was a very creative joke you came up with and I can definitely see the humor in it. Kudos my friend, you have tickled my funny bone and I thank you for putting a grin on my face.'
That'd be heaven for me <_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom