• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser in Team Play

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
I'm an aspiring Bowser (and Falcon) main. I love to play 2v2 also. Any general tips for Bowser in teams? What characters work well with him? Any important team tactics? Thanks for any and all info. :)

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
sorry, but bowser is unplayable in teams. when playing teams use your secondary and play bowser only for fun.

he's slow, a big target, can't save teammates very well at all, dies too easily, can't be played by himself...

personally I just go ganondorf, but that's because he's my secondary. just don't play bowser in a serious teams match ever... cept if it's low tier ofc. then he ******. ;)

* he may not ****.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
maybe use fire as a shield for them and other charcter that can,t kill well and f b to ic,s up till is beastly-er than chain throws

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm no bowser expert but all you need is a percentage racker, Bowser play defensive stock holder/throwing in the occasional killing move. You really just need the proper partner don't you? I probably need education in this matter though, so don't go by me.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all of the help guys. I've also found that Bowser's fortress can help carry your partner to the edge as a sortof saving move.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sorry i mistyped up till for ic,s , marth i think would well with bowser because marth can quickly drop his fight and save bowser with his super range

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
if u can lock in team combos bowser would be godly, a newlyweds combo cept with boozers Dsmash O_o

he is a huge target and would get abused up against 2 people.
if u play him defensively (spacing fair, full hop bairs, fortress, etc..) then bounce in for kills i could imagine him being... uh i dont want to say effective, but functional i guess.
poor boozer

phish-it

Smash Champion
Murt works best when teaming with another Murt. That is right, the power of two Huge Loads is far superior to that of any other combination. I pity the fool who dares to take on Double Dragons, and I envy the one who can live to tell about it.

Top Bottom