• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Bowser Moveset Discussion, Move 16: Up B, Fortress***

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
**** i was gonna say something for fsmash. well it works with usmash too.

grab release on wario > fsmash is TOO GOOD

grab release on wario > usmash is **** too.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Bowser also ducks when he charges. I'm not sure if he can dodge an incoming aerial from above if he's under a platform, such as Link's Dair, but I think he can (he gets hit if he's just standing under the platform).

Player01

Smash Journeyman
definitely my most used smash. great way to finish off a baited air dodge. i usually use this move to hit someone recovering from the ledge, so whether they jump or rolls i could still nail them. though it might not be the best ledge guard option :/

also a surprise when someone dodges the first hit of the upsmash only to get landed on by bowser when he comes back down with the second hit. always satisfying :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
summary: up smash them because you're fat - and as a result so is the move. You being so fat will hit them - this works especially well on platforms.

<3

MrEh

Smash Hero
summary: up smash them because you're fat - and as a result so is the move. You being so fat will hit them - this works especially well on platforms.

<3
There are 3 reasons why I approve of this.

1. It's Gimpy.

2. It's true.

3. It's Gimpy. ^^

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
... Would it be stupid of me to suggest rating moves with numbahs?
I think that'd be pretty pointless to be honest, not to mention confusing. Smash is too varied and dependant on too many variables to simply rate a move with a number.

I'll update the OP tomorrow with my own fabricated knowledge I guess, if anyone feels like contributing before then, please do.

Who the **** is this Gimpyfish62 scrub anyway?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
He's just a Bowser noob that likes to troll these boards, the important thing is to ignore him. Oh and whatever you do don't indulge his little fantasy that he is the master of Bowser.

B!squick

Smash Master
Lol, it was up for a whole 12 hours, it's your fault for not noticing it... o.o But I wanna know too!

Oh yeah, how's the summury coming and whatnot?

MrEh

Smash Hero
Screw over big characters with it. Learn with characters cannot SDI through the fire, and abuse their size. If done with their back towards a ledge, they're pretty much stuck. ^^

Also, punish spotdodges and potential shieldgrabs with it. And **** Falco's recovery. ^^

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Um, klaw to follow up ph1r3z is too fun, when it connects. Overall, I don't use this enough, simply because I forget taht it's better than melee's

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Bowser's Fire is Jesus. Use it for quick damage racking, to screw up approaches, and to set up for bigger attacks. Simple as that.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You forgot gimping the big guys/characters with bad recoveries/pit (if he goes around then stop flaming and use nair/fair to hit him) :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Also it beats PKT2.
Hahaha... that reminds me of like, the best kill I ever made... It wasn't Fire which did that, but just generally me with Bowser. So, I was playing against Ness and he's offstage, and so am I as we both were knocked off. He tries to recover with PKT, but I (unintentionally) got in his way. He died, falling down helplessly, but I survived. XD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea. We sure have godly moves. Fire, Klaw, Fortress... They're so ridiculous that it's not funny anymore~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom