• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser player's secondaries?

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I just wondered out of interest, whether there was any relation to what other characters, bowser players like playing as, who knows, bowser players may all have similar likes in character playstyles. Anyways post who else you like playing as and we'll see if there's any link.

Personally, after bowser, I like playing as Mario, Falco and Gannondorf (although I do play as a wide variety of others).

Howsabout you?

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Other than Bowser I play as Mario, Luigi, and Captain Falcon (mostly just for the funs).

I swear it's a coincidence that almost all the characters that I'm best with come from the mushroom kingdom... seriously.

Looking for an actual link in who I play as; Bowser, Mario, and Luigi all take low-ish technical skill and a heavier mental game. Also, mustaches and kuteness are spiffy.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
I don't main Bowser... he's like my 6th best character.
I have a friend who mains Bowser, he can play a pretty good Gannondorf. In fact he does well with the heavier characters.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Right now I main falco and bowser(kind of on and off with both) and then I play young link and pichu. After i play falco, and then switch to bowser, im normally alot faster and better with bowset.

Roadkill57

Smash Rookie
i play w/ peach, bowser, mario, and ganon sometimes, but i agree with face i like playin less technical heavier characters who use more midgames

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
The only character in the game I don' know how to use is Samus, But I guess Falco would be my secondary character.

Chip.

you know what to do
WELL, I think maybe young Link might be a good secondary for a Bowser player if you happen to have some compulsive/ritualistic purist rule where you can like only use low tiers. Why? Because young Link counters Puff (Bowser counter) counters G&A (Bowser counter?) goes even with young Link obviously (Bowser counter) has the slight advantage over Adult Link (Bowser counter) . . . but does bad against Sheik too (except not AS horrendous as Bowser)

think about it. discuss.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Isn't everybody a Bowser counter?
I actually use Ganon a lot in friendlys cause he's the frickin triforce of POWER! and my dirty secret is I also really enjoy using Ness. I know its sad but the little asian boy is fun to use.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Luigi is the greatness, along with Ganon

I'll use Falco for a bit, and then I remember that his recovery makes me want to die D':

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I secondary Young Link, DK, and G&W, mostly. I mess around with a few other characters, but those are the ones I feel most comfortable with in tournaments.

Crocuta

Smash Rookie
My order probably goes Bowser -> Pikachu -> Yoshi -> Marth.

Pikachu was originaly my main and the character I learned the game with. Only reason I stopped playing him was because everyone started to call him cheap. Because of me my friends will forever call pikachu, pikaschlong :(

But I'm glad I have bowser now. Even though he's not soft, yellow, and I would not want him sitting in my lap he's still uber cute

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I'm in the ever confusing phase of trying to choose a secondary. I have no idea who to pick at all, however it seems that the next in line to Bowser is Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

I play like every low tier :p...and marth, cuz hes uber gay. And we all know that gay+low tier=fiesta!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Guys.....

play Donkey Kong!!!

He's big and strong too <_<

*DK is the least popular SmashBros character, we can use more DK players*

uhh, Bum uses Bowser as a secondary...so uh...yeah >_>

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I sort of second Marth but it's becoming more of a joint main now. They're both good edgeguarders.

Top Bottom