• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Team Ups??? Help Please!!!

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I'd recommend having a "speedy" character on your side since Bowser is not the fastest. I think a solid Marth or Fox would make great teammates for Bowser.

SforzendaiZair

Smash Cadet
lol i know speedys would be good, fox marth are also both top tier, so they would help i was wondering if any of the less obvious ones would be good. (apologies i should have wrote that down, ><; this is my first thread!!!)

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
lol i know speedys would be good, fox marth are also both top tier, so they would help i was wondering if any of the less obvious ones would be good. (apologies i should have wrote that down, ><; this is my first thread!!!)
LOL! Its ok, no worries. Erm...I can suggest a few others. But perhaps you should mention some of the ones ones YOU think so we can say yes/no. lol :laugh:

SforzendaiZair

Smash Cadet
lol the only one i have ever had luck with is pichu! XD thanks to pichus small sature half of bowsers attacks go right over him, giving the abilitie to ht low, and high simutanaously... but he is the only one..... most of the time, i end up with fox or marth team mate, but my friend plays all chars except for those two and falco...thats why i was asking for team ups, since bowser has some huge problems to begin with!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
how about j-puff ,she can duck low and she can take care of the air. pichu is decent, but you better but good and pichu can't really help bowser out because pichu has more kill moves WTF and pichu has the strongest (knock-back wise) f-smash plus pichu has a petty in depth grab game.

so with pichu it could just end up being one powerful attack to the next nut it should **** fox and you should be destroyed by marth

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hmm, what about yoshi. he is petty fast and one would have a great edge. plus yoshi has more inv. frames than most char. (avoid foxes)

bad news this is my first post without spell check

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
hmm, what about yoshi. he is petty fast and one would have a great edge. plus yoshi has more inv. frames than most char. (avoid foxes)

bad news this is my first post without spell check
I can never tell if you are kidding or not. =P

Don't ever change dude. lol

Anyway, I don't think Yoshi would work.

In fact, I don't see that many Yoshi tag teams at all.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yoshi can combo, and he has a petty good egde game and yoshi could throw eggs on the egde and bowser could fair or f tilt and i think ,bowser's fire on someone in an egg could own

Oracle

Smash Master
yoshi can combo, and he has a petty good egde game and yoshi could throw eggs on the egde and bowser could fair or f tilt and i think ,bowser's fire on someone in an egg could own
That's actually a really good idea.

I could see double bowser working vs. double fox on FD. Alternating CG's FTW

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
I made a Bowser teams topic a while back.
Basically, just be a stock tank (because Bowser is fat) and space really well.
Rely on your edgeguarding as always.
And yes, fast teammates make things easier.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
their egde game together would suck and that is bowser's best thing. and peach would stop the ice climbers, other than that maybe peach throws and bowser smashs them, yoshi should be beast with

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I dunno, a good Bowser team would be interesting, but it'd probably not beat a like... Sheik/Fox team ever.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i love how gannon's warlock is weaker, slower,less useful and it can be dogded by ducking compared to pichu's f-smash but people think oh**** when they see it oh well.

i still say yoshi would **** with bowser

Top Bottom