• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's at Pound4

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@BigD: No doubt man gonna be fun.

@Foy: Yo I need to take MORE money from you BRAH? You gonna finance my wardrobe!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im going out there Confirmed, so yea. We were supposed to fight years ago lol. I am better than ever with bowser now lol. Check out my tourney set livestream today vs. Scars falcon... maaad intense and orgasmic. Enjoy. The vids will be uploaded to youtube maybe tomorrow, depends on when the guy deicdes to put them.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2233453

Awesomeness
currnetly drunk as hell lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
**** yea WK, cant wait to see you again. one of u ny fellas get wes and bum to come SOMEHOW!! lmao

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Word plank, definitely cant wait. We tryin to get Wes back into melee and Bum is M I A. Me and DJ Nintendo will represent as the 2 most legendary bowsers of all time. Take a peek at my youtube page for some double bowser team matches lol. www.youtube.com/nywarriorknight
and Kevin M our day to play is looong overdue. I shall see you there i guess.

TheLake

Smash Master
I thought that i just post here and say warriorknight is suppper legit with bowser

Good set with scar

Top Bottom