• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Down Special Cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
hmmm frame perfect. i guess Kyo i know is possible cus i pulled it off but ive been trying to recreate it and only did it once. maybe it is the frame perfect or something.
dude we really need to get action replay to check out bubble mode for this one.

X1-12

Smash Champion
you guys do know he posted the same thing on the ganon and CF boards right? and i'm yet to see proof of any of them

X1-12

Smash Champion
LOL guess what? if you do peach's or Dk's Aerial Down+B in mid-air and land frame-perfectly, there's less lag!

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
no this one at least we cant do on command. but it did happen twice in our fights. we are currently testing this to see why or how it happened. i will say this though
i may be rong but when i cancled the down-b he was right on the edge of the platform.
it might have been a ledge cancle. like i said dont know the complete details.

one more thing i have something to say to some of you others. we come on here trying to help everyone else. for instance something yall may have not seen before. but just cus yall havnt seen it you try to put us down. ive already tried to argue with yall about it but im done. if you dont want to believe fine dont.

to the otheres who dont mind trying. help us figure out why this happened. ill even list the stages it happened on with the characters we were playing with.

1rst time
battle ground bowser 1rst player v falcon 2nd player

2nd time wich
bowser 1rst player v lvl9 computer fox

3rd time this is interresting because time the computer did it.
1rst slot lvl6 computer bowser v young link.

hope it helps for the experimenters

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
when the move started i was a half bowser away from the platform. i landed on the ledge of the platform.

but it didnt act like a normal ledge cancle. cus what happened is bowser eneded up hitting the platform and falling right through it after you hear him land on the platform. when this happened i was already pressing b again. so i i down b,ed right after landing instantly while falling through. my jaw dropped lol

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
That is very interesting and I would like to know more about this. I wish your English was a little better so I could understand you a bit better. Where you already in the falling stage of the DownB or turning to get in that position. About how far away from the platform (above it) were you when you started the Bowser Bomb.?

Renth

Smash Hero
The bowser glitch, you can get yourself unstuck if you take a koopa shell down with you.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Ok I was there too here's how it happened, bowser just got up-smashed by fox, I jump teched and with the momentum I bowser bombed unto the platform but I also did it again falling thru the platform again. I'm not sure but I guessing it was a platform cancel somehow and since then its happened at random 3 times and the computer even did it. So don't doubt it can be done. Its just like when Mike G first discovered L-canceling You persist until you succeed.

@Also, I'm maining bowser so I can learn how renact the moment more often.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Which direction were you going when you got hit, and which direction were you going when you after/as you were teching?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If this is legit and its proven with a video, then thats more destruction me and WarriorKnight's Bowsers are gonna cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom