• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's New Down B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm sure people have noticed this, but at 1:13 in the trailer Bowser performs his Down B. I am happy to see the change made to it, as Bowser claws upwards before he ground pounds. This will be great for combos I think, and it will definitely help set up your opponents for your attack. I'm really looking forward to how Bowser plays out this time around.
Here's the trailer for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU

Louie G.

Smash Hero
LOL
I'm so sorry.
Yeah, it's supposed to be the trailer, I'll fix that.
Now it should be up.

PS: I posted that video on the K. Rool discussion thread. Don't worry, this isn't a joke thread. Embarrass

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Go to brawl, stand right next to your opponent facing them, then use down-b... Why don't people realize this is NOT something new?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Go to brawl, stand right next to your opponent facing them, then use down-b... Why don't people realize this is NOT something new?
Because I don't main Bowser.
My friend does though, and he always spams this attack.
I never noticed a claw upwards.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Because I don't main Bowser.
My friend does though, and he always spams this attack.
I never noticed a claw upwards.
Okay maybe I was a little harsh. The hit-box is tiny on it. It's just people were going on and on about it an a billion other threads.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm sure people have noticed this, but at 1:13 in the trailer Bowser performs his Down B. I am happy to see the change made to it, as Bowser claws upwards before he ground pounds. This will be great for combos I think, and it will definitely help set up your opponents for your attack. I'm really looking forward to how Bowser plays out this time around.
Here's the trailer for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU
Hmm... That's interesting. Bowser has gone from a slow, tank to a medium speed COMBO tank!!!!

So.. PUMPED...

Hoboman5000

Smash Cadet
I think it'd be awesome if Boozer could cancel his grounded down B into one of his airs (like in PM), but I also think it'd be fantastic his aerial version of his down B made him go up a bit (similar to DDD's up B) and have him be able to jump out of it.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Warning Received
Why is this still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom