• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 4: The Koopa Ultimatum

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Naw they nerfed his Dthrow. He won't win no more

BlinkIV

Avenger
I think he has potential, but he'll still get bodied. His N-air is scary though, he's going to be really scary in 2.5

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Melee confirmed! Ruleset is up, as well as the PM stagelist.

PM ruleset changelist;
Slanted Stages group axed in favor of four groups instead of five. Downside is that the first three groups have one more stage than the fourth.
Pictochat moved to Banned. The wind face is disruptive, and the line of death still takes away the left ledge.
Hyrule Castle moved to Doubles Only.

D

Deleted member

If I bring a setup, can I use textures for melee? They're not that distracting or crazy, theres also no music changes. I can send you a video of what I have if you're concerned.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
If I bring a setup, can I use textures for melee? They're not that distracting or crazy, theres also no music changes. I can send you a video of what I have if you're concerned.
I'm okay with it, just keep in mind that anyone can refuse to play on that set up if they don't want to
Sombody teach me melee. My body is ready. In the meantime I'll play LoL.
I could probably sit down and show you some melee stuff at the tournament, should have the time for it.

D

Deleted member

Id imagine my setup would be for friendlies if anything. Serious matches would be better off on standard melee discs.

Oracle

Smash Master
Make sure you guys bring melee setups as well. We need both, not just setups that can run either

Sethlon you should switch castlevania and kj64 on the stagelist, since it has much more in common with the stages in group 3 than group 4

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethlon you should switch castlevania and kj64 on the stagelist, since it has much more in common with the stages in group 3 than group 4
Yeah, I wasn't sure which to put in which group. Guess Drac's Castle does have a lot of similarity to the Big Stages group though. Done.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
So.... Does anybody need a partner for doubles?

i just realized this was a week away and I still didnt have a partner.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I don't even know if I want to do doubles. Im not going out of my way to get partnered, but if someone asks me Ill team.

Oracle

Smash Master
Seriously guys bring setups for melee. Just bring the game if thats all you can, every little bit helps.

D

Deleted member

I think I'm going to go with a friend of mine named hamyojo on smashboards. Were both bringing full setups but were not sure whos bringing which game. Were probably teaming as well, so thats that. Sethlon, if I get first round bracket with you I'm calling bull**** from BR3 results and theres going to be a bracket change.

Oracle

Smash Master
If we don't do pools (which we probably won't) then that's just how the seeding works.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Tournament is tomorrow guys! Don't forget to bring set ups if you can, any one that we use gets you discounted your venue fee (thats goes for Melee and PM setups)!

I'll have printouts for the stage sets for both games to ease things along.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
yo, adolescent zach: i think i got your wiimote. i had an extra one by my tv and i remember you grabbing yours to help me turn my wii on. let me know if you're missing one or something.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, thats mine because I don't have mine and I remember that happening. I have other wii motes so its fine, but next time we meet I'd like it if you gave it back.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How did the tourney go? Wish I could have gone

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Zach is becoming a threat he got like 2 marth spikes on me in teams jeez.
Sethlon won both events dmg BUT i beat his bowser in winners finals (he then beat me 6 games in a row but thats not the point)

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry that my kind of people have had to bother you. Please excuse this inconvenience.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Yeah, thats mine because I don't have mine and I remember that happening. I have other wii motes so its fine, but next time we meet I'd like it if you gave it back.
alright, that's cool. it'll be around my other wii stuff so i'll bring it by the next tourney.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
so WHOS THE COOL DUDE WHO HAD THAT BIGSCREEN WITH THE HACKS
Yo i cant find that green ranger pic
NVM I FOUND IT

Top Bottom