• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boxob's super important incredible edible mind games thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B%B

Smash Cadet
so speaking of stages.

who the **** made the account 'b%b is back'

i just saw the thread about two minutes ago and...

wtf. if i get infracted for making and alt accoiunt, im gunna be ****in pissed.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It obviously wasn't you, there was no Haunter.

And he used the word phuck.

Phail.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
What do YOU like to do to fake out your opponents?

When I charge down-B, sometimes my opponent will sidestep dodge like crazy, hoping I pass right through them. So, I just let the charge die out and run up and attack. xd

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
When I charge down-B, sometimes my opponent will sidestep dodge like crazy, hoping I pass right through them. So, I just let the charge die out and run up and attack. xd
A better idea would be to charge SideB because that can be shield canceled in the middle of it. Whereas with DownB you have to wait for the whole charge to die out :/

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
A better idea would be to charge SideB because that can be shield canceled in the middle of it. Whereas with DownB you have to wait for the whole charge to die out :/

True, but sometimes I just have a habit of using down-B like that. :/
Just something I have to fix, basically.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I do it maybe once every 20 games, ish. It's great if your opponent has never seen it before, and you're far away. I guess. It leaves you SO open, it's ********. You're better off jumping into a HA. Really.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im pretty sure that after the full charge dies out right before you pull out of the ball, you can charge it back up again.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Yeah but why even do that? You can get the same effect but safer from using side B, cancel, down B.

Letting the down B die is only really feasibly safe retreating in the air. Same as an empty short hop but the opponent might think you're doing something.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its all for the mindgames yo...

you charge, you let it die, hes like, "ohh, i can attack nao" he rushes in, you pick the charge back up, he takes 25-30 damage

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sadly, you can't do that. Once the aura's gone, you're legitimately in lag, you can't recharge it, or do anything else. Until Sonic stands up.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Idk, I thought this place was cool.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
B%B?

Good times...

Anyhow, it seems like we discuss a lot of this kinda stuff in Kojin's and KID's threads already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom