• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brag About Yourself And Your Best Character!

Jcris25

Smash Rookie
My best character is and always has been Fox. I consider him very well rounded. To me, he is just who I am best with. I consider myself way above average but not professional. I am however top tier at dodging and grabbing. No one has ever been able to conquer my techniques. In melee I was king at throwing in the air and and back flip kicking opponents out for good. I was actually so good (i'm currently rusty all the way around) that it was a game to me dodging and grabbing and throwing an opponent in the air for the K.O. and I played with nonprofessional veterans who were great players. My friends who are extremely good at the game played with Gannon, Yoshi, Giggly Puff, abd link. Fox has great speed, stong attacks, ability to deflect thrown items, nice highth to his jump, and a very decent cap on the damage percentage he can take. What about you and your character?

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Jigglypuff is the best, **** Metaknight and all those top tier.
Jigglypuff could beat them with one finger if she wanted to.

D

Deleted member

My Luigi is amazing. I can overcome numerous obstacles and some good players with Luigi. I practice very often and challenge other players with my Luigi to test my skills. I practice and learn various useful Advanced Techniques to help hone and perfect my skills and I do this for hours. However, I usually hide my skills since I do have a certain stage freight, so I make my skill with the game pretty hidden. I have mained Luigi in every game and my absolute best with Luigi is in Brawl.

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
I think I'm doing good as Meta Knight, because I don't use Mach Tornado as much as some players do. I play him "wrong", I have almost no experience against humans and don't watch combo videos. I occasionally win...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Picked up on my Kirby skills very quickly after a Marth in Basic Brawl ticked me off.

And btw, good Peach players in Basic Brawl beware, my Jigglypuff is not to be underestimated either.

And if it's a duel you're looking for, Ivysaur and Falco are ready for you.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
i'm sorta kinda good with lucario, but I'll be someone else if you don't like it....

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
I don't care about the tier list, I can beat any Level 9 CPUs with my boy Captain Falcon. The trick is to use his speed and power to your advantage (I also love his air knee attack. When it hits, it hurts.). It took me a while to get used to, but I prefer him to anyone else.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
I've beaten Classic-mode, Allstar-mode, 15-minute Brawl, Subspace Emissary and Boss Battles all on Intense using my amazing and flashy Captain Falcon.

Ma' Falcon Pawnches are the best around!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i play as kirby. my friends who face me fear my kirby, and some other people i play against notice my kirby.
Mah Kirbeh es EPIC!!!

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Ness and TL.
I suck. :D
They've been my mains since I was a little nooblet, which explains my choices... and yes, I use to be one of those DAiring TL jerks.

But I'm probably the best player for miles around because everyone else quit, and I just started getting serious actually, about less than a year ago..... :/

JNewton

Smash Rookie
I can kill Lv. 9 CPUs with Marth.

Marth is life.
Marth is love.

I won't be surprised if I'm the best player on the region. There isn't any other players around.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I can do the Infinite Dimensional Cape for a solid 3 seconds. Bow to your new king puny smashers.

RopeDrink

Smash Cadet
I can only play Brawl on Emulator - And I can only play Bowser... This makes me the unchallengeable koopa-king of CPU because I'm stuck in this alternate emulated zone where no players can join me - So I win by default.
CPU can't even dodge 20mile high Bowser Slams - They fear the keyboard emulator PC "I only play Brawl vs CPU for 10minutes a month" King.

Jayhawker

Smash Apprentice
Ness and TL.
I suck. :D
They've been my mains since I was a little nooblet, which explains my choices... and yes, I use to be one of those DAiring TL jerks.

But I'm probably the best player for miles around because everyone else quit, and I just started getting serious actually, about less than a year ago..... :/
Yooooooo that was so me XD

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i once took a stock off of leon's marth with puff. i feel like this is an accomplishment

Hoser

Smash Ace
I can kill 3 level 9 Bowsers on a team with team attack off with my Ike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6r_WoYVmvs

And that was 5 years ago >: )

For seriousness though, I feel like my Ike is very formidable. Though as of late I have been developing my Pikachu and Marth instead of using Ike. My Pikachu has gotten pretty good, but my Marth still needs a lot of work.

Last edited:

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
my mario, luigi and game and watch are soo feirce!...... i ah.... i took a... umm...

**** it, im above average das about it.

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
I've done pretty well with Zelda for quite some time now, but I'm never done learning and practicing.

Zora_of_Ylisse

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ztm1996
3DS FC
0130-2279-7854
My Wolf game is pretty fierce, if I do say so myself. Snap-reflexes help me dodge on a moment's notice and counter with a side-smash. I pissed a lot of people off at the one tournament I went to.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
All I can say about my Yoshi is that... well, he's a beast.

Last edited:

PedroSmashFan2014

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-1313-2178
my best character is and always(except for melee) is Pikachu.He is lightweight, packs a punch, and approach is not an problem, because he is very speedy.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
You have nothing on the Bowz:bowser2:.

The only stock you'll take from me is when I Bowserside you off the stage.

Top Bottom