• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
SOMEONE TOOK THE BAIT.

I'm gonna give you a $50 non refundable *** whooping.

You probably won't come to this any way tho lmao.

We'll see tho <3
There isn't any bait, I don't know if you think your some sort of marvel shark but don't underestimate who you play...still, a 5 hour drive to play a background melee tournament and do this mm might not be worth it tho. Are you going to Evo?

Jayford

Smash Lord
There isn't any bait, I don't know if you think your some sort of marvel shark but don't underestimate who you play...still, a 5 hour drive to play a background melee tournament and do this mm might not be worth it tho. Are you going to Evo?
No Evo for me :(. None of my friends were going and I didn't want to pay for everything. I'm just a poor grad student :(

ALSO: Anyone who is housing with me, I don't have everything unlocked on my Wii. So if you play Wolf go **** yourself. If you want to play as that guy bring a Wii.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
thissssssssss

thisssssss
I'm sorry would you prefer something more like this:

?

REMINDER: Reminder that there is NO smoking OR drinking at this venue. Do it outside or elsewhere. Also, PLEASE remember to bring your setups. If anybody can bring say, a few power strips too that'd be very helpful.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo. anybody want to team with me? melee or brawl it doesn't matter

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thanks Monk, I have two of my own (three maybe) and the venue will provide a couple. I just don't know how many we'll need so having maybe 1 or 2 more should be fine.

EDIT: Ripple, I think Pierce needs a partner, you could ask him.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I will be bringing 4 power strips

And an extension cord.

And a tiny TV

And a Wii

And three people

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wow, alright then that sounds FANTASTIC. Thank you! I guess we don't need anymore power strips thanks to Lux and Monk haha.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I'll be bringing a couple of power strips and extension cords.

As well as a gamecube and projector for melee

just gotta make sure all my cords are returned to me

if I have to leave early or something, yink can mail me the cords lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I also could bring a window AC unit :D :D :D

I've had one in my car that I haven't used in a year lol

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
well I will still bring with me a GC memory card with all characters and stages unlocked for melee, melee itself, a Wavebird, CCPro (for brawl) and a SD card with music hacks and replay/camera codes.

I do not have any hacks that affect the game in any way. So if an SD card with long replays are needed, let me know.

I can also record matches but not stream, mainly due to the fact that my battery is pretty much fried and is in need of replacement. I can still use it, but it will shut down automatically when it is unplugged.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm sorry would you prefer something more like this:

?

REMINDER: Reminder that there is NO smoking OR drinking at this venue. Do it outside or elsewhere. Also, PLEASE remember to bring your setups. If anybody can bring say, a few power strips too that'd be very helpful.
comments taken back <3

<3333

peacock50

Smash Rookie
I'm a total nobody but uhh... i might be comin to this .-. pretty sure the only people that would know me are the MN people since i housed them last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom