• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
The code makes it so that you can save a replay more than 3 minutes long, however it does not alter the amount of button presses it can record. Meaning that doubles matches will always have trouble with saving them.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
WTF is all this Marvel MM crap going on. If you think you're hot s*** than you have no idea the can of worms you have opened.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Zeus let me know if you are going for sure. I lost my debet card and can only get cash back from my credit card at walmart and target lol. So I gotta do jank stuff to get real cash. Let me know if you are coming for sure and I'll get the cash ;).

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Ya'll sleepin' on my boy Jayford.

I saw him snap in phoenix with his left foot while he fought off a bear with his hands and pleasured a woman with his right foot.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Can't make it.

Good luck NE.

Did you guys know that Chexr slumped Noel Brown? He's pretty good.
Me and Chexr have played each other weekly since the game came out. I would say its even (if anything he has a slight advantage like 47/53 lol) between me and him but he plays less technical characters(wolverine :glare:) so its less room for him to mess up so he usually gets me in tourney when I drop a 17 move dante combo smh...

@Jayford: I'm going for sure, I'm down to do it. I'm not saying your not good or anything but I'm confident I can take out a majority of people who play this game.

and yeah I'll take any mm in marvel. period.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Everyone who has an mm with me remind me. Also, taking mm's against any spacies players who aren't kain. (arty?)

yoshq

Smash Master
I'm proly just going to find a teammate the day of b/c so many people are a maybe. so hit me up there ****. And I'm down for most,mms.. Goin for broke. Adhd you better come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom