• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I'd like to remind everyone of the parking situation, because I honestly foresee this being one of the biggest hassles when coming to this tournament if you're not from the area. Parking is horrendous in the city, so I reiterate what I posted earlier.

Parking
You should be able to park in the IMU parking ramp until Midnight. However, if you're cheap like me and/or worried that the event will run long-- consider parking on one of the side streets next to the nearby Res Halls. These streets include Fairchild St, E Davenport St, and others nearby. They are a good walking distance away, but it's not terrible. I honestly recommend everybody parks there.

Again, I recommend the street over the ramps. If you park in a meter space, you only have to refill it until 5:00 PM.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
I must wait first to see how much I'll have for the weekend. I already will be spending nearly 30 bucks tomorrow at Chili's for my brother's birthday.

Otherwise I'll be happy to accept your challenge.

napZzz

Smash Hero
i'll be headin out soon to start various adventures leading up to this tournament, I'll see ya'll saturday!!!!!!

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

swagswagswagswagswagswagswag

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hype for this tourney also hope nothing happens to my plans to that will interfere with this weekend. I also hope people take alot of pictures as well.

Jayford

Smash Lord
So I can't get $50 physically. When I went to Walmart and Target and they wouldn't give me cash back with my credit card. So I have $23 in my wallet right now with change. I need like $3 for laundry $5 for melee $10 for brawl singles. So that leaves $5 for a MM. I can do $5 and like buy you dinner or something and you can give me like $7 if a I win or something. I really hate to john like this, but **** happens and I lost my debt card. Sorry :(

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I can't get $50 physically. When I went to Walmart and Target and they wouldn't give me cash back with my credit card. So I have $23 in my wallet right now with change. I need like $3 for laundry $5 for melee $10 for brawl singles. So that leaves $5 for a MM. I can do $5 and like buy you dinner or something and you can give me like $7 if a I win or something. I really hate to john like this, but **** happens and I lost my debt card. Sorry :(

Can you ***** youself out to fat chicks for $$$ in the next 24 hours LOL?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
:(:(:(

Don't do this to me man, this is just like the last brainshock if you don't come I will be very sad.:(
If I can fit in the trunk of Flux's car I would do it in a heartbeat, but the flights are looking full from Cedar Rapids, Des Moines is wide open. But I have 15 dollars to my name, so gas would be like scarce from me if anyone was willing to grab me.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
so you pop all that **** and then cant even put up the money? I got a paypal account breh, make it happen.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's the stream Jay and I are running, then toaster's stream lol. Kinda crazy, but he really wants to stream it so why not?

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lux you're the director of the smash lab now? I thought you were just exaggerating. lol good work

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
lol wtf

I quoted the wrong post

I meant to quote the person saying they had no money lol

I'm still coming. You can stop worrying Yinkhloe<3

BPx

Smash Lord
wait, d disc do you need picked up from the dsm airport? or did i misunderstand? i live <5 minutes away from it

also, people i am housing tomorrow:
i work 4-9, so come after, pm me for cell/address.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Me and Chexr have played each other weekly since the game came out. I would say its even (if anything he has a slight advantage like 47/53 lol) between me and him but he plays less technical characters(wolverine :glare:) so its less room for him to mess up so he usually gets me in tourney when I drop a 17 move dante combo smh...

@Jayford: I'm going for sure, I'm down to do it. I'm not saying your not good or anything but I'm confident I can take out a majority of people who play this game.

and yeah I'll take any mm in marvel. period.
is chexr going??

D. Disciple

Smash Master
wait, d disc do you need picked up from the dsm airport? or did i misunderstand? i live <5 minutes away from it

also, people i am housing tomorrow:
i work 4-9, so come after, pm me for cell/address.
I can fly into Des Moines, that's not a problem. I'm strapped on cash, but I'll give you some gas money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom