• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
is chexr going??
not that know of.

Sidenote, On my ps3 setup its hacked so I have copies of MK9, BBCS2, MVC3, SSF4 AE and Arcana Heart 3 on it. Pretty much a fighter station, as long as people are not acting silly it'll be open all day for my 2d brethren. TO would it be possible to have this close to you as to avoid people being ****s and walking away with my ****?

I can fly into Des Moines, that's not a problem. I'm strapped on cash, but I'll give you some gas money.
D, just get there. I already told you I have you covered for whatever you need this weekend.

Jayford

Smash Lord
so you pop all that **** and then cant even put up the money? I got a paypal account breh, make it happen.
lol I didn't even think of Paypal. That can work.

I don't have an account, but I can set one up tonight.

It's not a matter of not having the money lol. I just can't physically get access to $50. Trust me, I make more then enough money where $50 isn't a big deal.

So Paypal it is :D. On the off chance I lose (lol :p) I can pay you that way.

This match is gonna be super hype :D. It has to be streamed for sure.

That means I have $5 for a MM lol. So I can MM anyone else in MvC3 or MK9 if they are down.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lol I didn't even think of Paypal. That can work.

I don't have an account, but I can set one up tonight.

It's not a matter of not having the money lol. I just can't physically get access to $50. Trust me, I make more then enough money where $50 isn't a big deal.

So Paypal it is :D. On the off chance I lose (lol :p) I can pay you that way.

This match is gonna be super hype :D. It has to be streamed for sure.

That means I have $5 for a MM lol. So I can MM anyone else in MvC3 or MK9 if they are down.
cool, when are we doing this?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yink, if you don't mind, I'd like to record all important matches

Arty

Smash Lord
Alright you're on thugz!

Hype, this is tomorrow! IL is bringing like 20 people lol

Some quick predictions

1. Ally
2. M2K
3. - 20 - All of Illinois
75-Last - All of Kansas

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
yink, if you don't mind, I'd like to record all important matches
I personally don't mind, but I think Fino is wants all the finals to be on a wii with few hacks (so no music hacks or anything like that), so just talk to him about that.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Alright you're on thugz!

Hype, this is tomorrow! IL is bringing like 20 people lol

Some quick predictions

1. Ally
2. M2K
3. - 20 - All of Illinois
75-Last - All of Kansas

You're sorely mistaken. You have that mixed up.

1 - 9. KS Ally M2K
17. Future

Illinois won't even make it out of pools. Huh? No pools, you say? That's the point.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you can disable music/stage/texture hacks easily by just transferring the replay from SD -> Wii and then taking out the SD card and recording you know.

Ripple: DK DITTOS?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i needs a teammate for brawl i play snake and foxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska car #1 (MRM/Sm3esh/Bolun/Aura/GameGenie222) should be arriving tomorrow around 1:30. Who plays doubles anyway?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you can disable music/stage/texture hacks easily by just transferring the replay from SD -> Wii and then taking out the SD card and recording you know.

Ripple: DK DITTOS?
if you're on my level, we can team for mist

Teh Future

Smash Master
personally i think yink should do random seeding and seed only nicole. that way she will go to 1 tournament in her life where she doesn't play people shes comes with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom