• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl- 1.5 and Riivolution Codes

Afrohawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Afrohawk
I recently just got Riivolution and finally fixed it so it would load Brawl- 1.5. However, I just found out that none of the codes which included the camera and a lot of the physics for Brawl- don't seem to load. I can't seem to figure out why, I have my RSBE01.gct in the correct brawlmods/brawlminus folder that loads certain textures and edits for characters, but for some reason the codes do not load. I even checked the XML for the modlauncher that does all the loading and I have the right names and it's in the right folder as well.

Any ideas?

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
I put codedandler.bin on the riivolution folder and ran codes for brawl- but i just got a black screen

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
What region are you in and what xml are you using with what options loaded?
Im NTSC and am using the XML that comes with the brawl- official 1.5 release. i have file code replacements enabled and in codes i have the brawl- option

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
i have the gct without the file patch code, or am supposed to have since i download it at the brawl- page and it says its the one without the file patch code.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
i have the gct without the file patch code, or am supposed to have since i download it at the brawl- page and it says its the one without the file patch code.
Since you're using riivolution you have to have a gct without the file patch code or else the game crashes due to both riivolution to telling the game to load files form one place and the file patch code telling it to load from another

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
Since you're using riivolution you have to have a gct without the file patch code or else the game crashes due to both riivolution to telling the game to load files form one place and the file patch code telling it to load from another
hmm, ok, so the problem is my gct file, if so, how do i remove the file patch code?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Which type of computer do you use Mac or PC?
If you're using a pc then you'd use code manager to get rid of the code
If you're using MAC then i'll give you a gct without the code

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
im using a pc, so i guess ill go get code manger

Edit: errm, how do i remove the file patch code with code manager? do i need to get the codes from somewhere and then remove it?

Top Bottom