• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: A Cool Cats Approach to Competitive Brawl 2 St. Louis, MO July 31st

Tmacc

Smash Lord
If we have a BrawlBQ name...someone bettah BBQ fo real. Because that would be awesome.

Also, can't waittttt for this weekend!

Radium88

Smash Lord
I'd like to come to one of these one day! It'd be a delight to go to MO.

Best of luck, Rauleen!! I hope this is going out well! I'll really try and see if Cincy can come one day..
Go, Rauleen!
Aww thanks Day....I hope to come to another tournament there but I think the closest time will have to be the Showdown. I'll be going to Chicago for 2 weekends in May, 1 for family and the other for ACEN....We need to play, I haven't played you at all!!!

If we have a BrawlBQ name...someone bettah BBQ fo real. Because that would be awesome.

Also, can't waittttt for this weekend!
Dooood, I looove to bbq. I love setting up a grill and then using it. I will bbq filipino bbq. Steve and Corey can attest to its legitacy. (I know it's legitimacy)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Is everyone staying at Rauleen/Corey/Steve's place Friday?????????????? If that's the case, can Andrew and I stop by for awhile and play some friendlies??????????????????????????????????????????????

ps - spam???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Teh Future

Smash Master
rauleen said she wants iowa to stay at my place so their house doesn't get overcrowded, but i dunno what time they are getting in or where they want to go so =-?

right now we only know that

-Texass is comin, housing with rauleen
-Iowa is coming, housing ?????
-Kansas still undecided, might be comin

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I didn't wanna offer because TX is already staying with Rauleen but....if ABSOLUTE WORSE CASE SCENARIO arises...I have two houses (my uncle's and the place I use to stay) that I could house people @ but.....that's inconvenient for me; like I said: Worst Case Scenario, absolutely needed. Plz find housing for Iowa/Kansas cats.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
YEAH IOWA IS COMING ^.^

Sorry I just love this gif which needs an update >.<

Is Yink part of this group?! If not :( I will need a partner bec I think she wanted to team wif me.....
Well we just found out that we where going plus I couldn't get a hold of her since she is busy with school and what not T.T
So yeah the people coming are Peeks, Zash, Skizm, C.Love, Joker and JLO

rauleen said she wants iowa to stay at my place so their house doesn't get overcrowded, but i dunno what time they are getting in or where they want to go so =-?
K well we need housing for sure however is just for Saturday night since a couple of us are working Friday till 9pm it's easier to just go in the morning so yeah >.0

YO METAL HOLLA AT YA BOI

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm actually kind of looking forward to this. ^_^
I'd love to do doubles, but I don't have a partner.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
who's kansas teaming with?

this venue will be packed

Teh Future

Smash Master
mjg do you guys need housing friday or are you staying in KC?

if you are coming friday it would be better to house with me since Rauleens house is already kinda full but you would have to get in after 8pm

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Rauleen, PM/AIM/Text me as soon as you get a chance. I wanna' see what time you'd be getting me on Friday, as I am getting Senior Pictures done, and if it runs too late, I don't wanna' hold you up or anything.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't think me and oranos have a shot at placing well in teams anymore with KS coming

QQ

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
There's always time to find a better teammate

lawl @ negative, limited thinking
who's even free to team thats at a high skill level?

if no one then, I'll just team for fun

Radium88

Smash Lord
@ Tmacc and Milk: I am trying to get off work early on Friday so unless you guys can get picked up by 2 00 - 2 15ish, then I'm picking you up on Saturday instead probably around 10 - 10 30 am.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can we up the price of singles or doubles? $7 or $10?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Ummm...I believe this issue has already been addressed by David/Rauleen...

Also, Ripple, if you are still looking for a teammate, Nicole told me to post on here that she didn't know if Joker had a teammate, so you might want to talk to him or something. Just FYI.

@Rauleen: I have class 'till 3:00pm, and I probably shouldn't miss it with finals coming up. Nicole offered to pick me up Friday and take me out to your place with them, so that's probably what I'll do, so I'll see ya then!

§chizm

Smash Lord
I think they said they won't change it earlier in the thread to attract some of the random locals around there that play lolfi and stuff.

Future I'm too lazy to check to see if anyone else posted but we just need housing for Saturday night (six of us I believe).

I still need a partner for doubles also (I play G&W in doubles obv).

TP

Smash Master
For the record, I personally know of people who are coming that wouldn't if the price was any higher.

Teh Future

Smash Master
SETUPS

TV 1: Future
Wii 1: Future

TV 2: Future
Wii 2: Cook

TV 3: Future
Wii 3: Nicole

TV 4: Future
Wii 4: Tmacc

TV 5: Future
Wii 5: Ripple

TV 6: Alt F4
Wii 6: TP

TV 7: Alt F4
Wii 7: Oranos

TV 8:
Wii 8: MMM

TV 9:
Wii 9: MMM

TV 10:
Wii 10:

It would be vantastic(with a "v") if everyone that can bring a Wii does. We currently have 7 tvs and I can fit 3 more in. Any local players than can bring a setup gets a pokemon sticker!!!!!! daaaaaaaaaaaaamn pogeymons!111111 lol.... but yeah 3 more tvs and 6 moar wiis. If you can bring anything please let me know

Nicole

Smash Champion
I can bring a TV, David. And my Wii of course, with SUPER BOMBASS SWEET ACTION MUSIC HACKS!!! Yeah!

Top Bottom