• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl anecdotes or: Stupid things we say while playing SSBB.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Pink Falcon vs. Snake

A: Pink falcon is fruity.
Me: Fruity like f*ckin Co-Co puffs B*TCH!

Don't know why, but this made us laugh for days afterward.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
my peach lost vs. a bowser and the guy said "You couldn't save the princess =("

lol <_< i'm so gonna use that if i ever get the chance.

Crow!

Smash Lord
"Y'all's gots ta eat lots of crickets."

The game was paused to make room for uproarous laughter at the expense of the person who was trying to offer cookies while his brain was busy playing Smash.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Terrible Banana jokes when I play as diddy (and make them not make any sense, on purpose)

"Hey, There was a goat in involved BA-NAN-AHHHSSS"
*proceeds to throw bananas*

"Hey, I'm going to drive you absolutely.....
BANANAssssssss"
*more bananas*

"Hold on a sec---BANANASasssdkaosdja"
*continually throw bananas*

Whenever someone gets a really good kill we claim that you have "figured it out"

Saché

Smash Rookie
Love this topic. :)

*playing against Link as Zelda and getting owned*
"HEY, I thought you were supposed to save me, not beat the crap outta me!!!"

*playing as Link*
"well EXCUUUUSE ME, princess!!!"
(repeat at least 10 times during the match for desired effect)

*playing against Mario who keeps dodging my attacks by jumping*
Mario: Woohoo! woohoo! woohoo!
Zelda: I think I just figured why you're cleaning pipes all by your lonesome for your job, dear prince. I mean, know I'd go crazy if I had to heard you going "WOOHOO, that'd be 55 WOOHOO cents for this WOOHOO liter of milk WOOHOO" every single time I shopped at the grocery store..."
*opponent falls to his doom*
Me: WOOHOO!!! ...... ....ugh, I think it's contagnious.

Draconian

Smash Cadet
*Playing Pokemon Trainer when enemy throws out a Latios or similar legendary*
****! Where's that Master Ball!?

*Ice Climbers attack Pikachu*
Those Russians are hell on Japanese mice...

*Sonic vs Samus*
Ahg! Okay, tall chick with a power suit, laser cannon, missiles, bombs... and all I have are Nike shoes!?

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
This is funny
i play as toon and my friend plays as snake
so so whenever he kills m with a grenaade or mortar he yells out
GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS (from snakes new game)
lol its freaking hilarious bcause it just throws u off ur whole game .

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Whenever Zelda thrashes Link:
"Guess we know the man in that relationship."

Whenever I'm playing Mario well:
"Come on Mario! Wahoo!"

Fighting Sonic:
"I HAYT THAT HEJHOG!!"

Fighting Super Sonic:
"I HAYT THAT GOKU WANNABE!!"

Junahu

Smash Ace
source of quote or naming, in parenthesis;

Terms and Names
Pulling a Xianghua; the official term for being KO'd during a taunt... "Just Kidding!" *Smack* (Soul Calibur)
Gayer-knight; the pink metaknight
Shame-us oränge; Samus Aran
****-Suit-Samus (SSS); ZSS to anyone who can't use tethers right, and likes "Charging mah lazor"
Shrinky Links; Toon Link
Bigger Link; Link
Slice and Dice; Spamming regular A (TMNT-game)
ROFL-copter; Pit's Up-air

Pokemon
Pengooin; Piplup
Korona; Kyogre
Banzai; Bonsly
Chav-izard;Charizard
New Mewtwo; Lucario

Quoted at some time or other
"Roy IS our boy. But we DO like Ike..." (smash brothers audience, duh)
"It's a TRAP!" Reflecting a charged projectile into a teammate (Star Was)
"I'm the BLUE falcon!" Craptain Falcon's FS (Dexter's Laborotory)
"I'M A ROBOT!" all the time, as R.O.B (Personal quote while watching a power rangers episode)
"We're here to catch your Pikachu" Grabbing PIKACHU as Marth(Team Rocket quote obviously)
"Oh my!" Immediately before being blasted by any large laser (Personal quote while playing Ikaruga)
"Bang! And the dirt is gone" during explosions. (Cilit Bang)
"Too easeh, life's a cake" Win with teh Sonic (SA2, B rank on Japanese)
"No mah day" SD with Sonic (SA2, E rank on Japanese)
"That TohrnAd0's carrying a khar!" During Metaknight's tornado (Sonic 360)
"What's the point of the cannon?" on Halberd stage (SA2, the mission for Final Rush reads; "Find the point of the cannon!")

Revven

FrankerZ
Haha, what a perfect thread for my friends and I.

Whenever any one of us does something amazing we say "Canceled UR Groove mother ****er!" because it harks back to Fusion Frenzy where one of my friends was playing it and (actually, four of my friends were) and it was this one mini-game (can't recall what) and one of them shouted "Canceled your groove mother ****er!"

Another line I say is something quite hilarious. Okay, everyday at school during lunch last year, I would see my friend TJ texting or doing something with his cell phone and I would try to do something to get in the way of his actions with the phone. While I was doing this I would say "I'm in UR business messing with your phone!" or just "I'm in UR business!" and now when we play Brawl and it's a free for all and one of us comes into a match between one person and the other said person will say "I'm in ur business!" and usually kill them or just do something to mess their game up. It's also said in one on ones when an epic kill happened or something hilarious occurred like Falcon Punch against the stage.

Curve, ahh yes, another term. It's a term I use quite often. You see, it started off as me throwing someone against the stage with DK's cargo throw. We called that just cargo throw, however, then I decided to make it into something. So, I took Captain Falcon, every time somebody would hang on the ledge or try to come back, I'd rush off the stage and Bair them against it. Usually, this takes place on BF or FD, or any place with a good curve (such as Smashville). So, what else have I done against the curve? Falcon Punch and knee of course! (As well other common things like Uair or Up B) Ahh... so, I refer to it as the curve if it's a stage spike. Oh, and my next goal is Warlock Punch against the curve, wish me luck!

I some times call myself "Curveman" because somehow, the curve loves me and I love the curve. It has done so much for me, killed my opponents for me, saved me from a meteor (a.k.a me teching it), and saving me from losing a match. How did the latter happen? I was Falcon, my friend Ben jumped out after me, I started an FP and hit him for a Star KO. I Up B at the wrong time because of lag and miss the edge BUT my head hits the top of FD's curve and I got another Up B and used it to win the match. It was pretty epic! I have also used the curve for teching Ganondorf's spike or Up Bs against the curve... so far, it's been treating me good and all I've done is hit people against it!

I think that's it for me...

Darthix

Smash Rookie
Snake:

-While performing his Up+A-
"No man should ever be able to do that..."

-While using his Side+B-
"NIKITALAWL"

-While using his final smash-
"GET SOME! GET SOME! GET SOME!"

Also, whenever using Captain Falcon, I tend to scream "FALCONO... PAWNCH!" in the way the Japanese voice actor did in the anime. :p

LegionBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Getting 3stocked Over...And over and OVER
I'm embarassed to say this but...... When playing someone online I always shout out captain falcons moves like *Did you like that knee of justice to your face? I think you did) *You just got falcon PAUNCHED* I actually even made a taunt that says i'm going to kick you in the balls so I go out of my way to grab them and kick them in the balls......God I do/say so much stupid stuff

Edit:: Oh yeah I also say how does it feel to get ***** by a 14 year old kid?

shinobooette

Smash Rookie
"F-ing orangey-kun" (code geass anime reference)
Whenever my friend starts spamming MK's whirlwind attack.
We also give numerous over exaggerated sighs.

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
involving ike: i fight for my pizza , you'll get no pizza from me, and, **** ike's friends.
wario: i only farted once that match! and, wario eats babies!
pit: pit's gay.
also, i randomly say "get some" all the time.
and i curse uncontrollably whenever i die.
we also have nicknames for like every costume of every character we play. like black marth is marth-vader, and such.
and when captain falcon or ganondorf uses their up-b: ****!!!!
whenever i play ganon i call myself quinn-dorf

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I started the trend of screaming "Redshot" when I get a successful, powerful hit on someone in my matches.

It's pretty much how people recognize me now.

I've also taken rather kindly to the term, "I just lost the game", despite if I won or lost the match.

PCHU

Smash Lord
People are almost always talking to me during the battle.
Usually, I reply when they're about to die.
I have excellent timing, and it's just crazy.

Like for instance:
Roy player (RP): Goodbye!
He had just killed me.
Me: It's ashame...
I knocked him and his team mate out within two seconds.
Me: That you can't stay either.

Stuff like that.
I'm well known in my community, thanks to my doing well at the Gamecrazy tourney (it's my first one and I came in third best out of all the good players in my city) and proving to everyone that Ike doesn't suck.
My first match was Ike vs. Metaknight.
It was so easy I almost cried in pity for him.
But, he did pull off some unexpected stuff.
What killed him was his constant rolling into my fsmash.

Also, whenever I won, my fist shot up, and I walked away.
Oddly enough, people seem to like me more than the people who won.
It's got to be my Marth hair.

Yoshima

Smash Cadet
My little brother and I were playing on Shadow Moses and both at high percent. I was Ike and he was Lucas. I caught him with a fsmash, sealing his fate. He bounced off the wall and into the fray, and just before he died, he paused the game, looked me straight in the eye with a serious expression and whispered, " I should have teched..." Then the tv goes " GAME!"

Every time we trip we say " F**K YOU, SAKURAI!"

R.O.B.'s up tilt looks like he's pumping his hands in the air, so we call him Joe Budden(Pump It Up is a Joe Budden song)

DK is known as " Mr. T"

Whenever someone picks Pit I ask them, " Would you like eggs with your spam?"
I lol'd at this! :laugh:

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Once me and my friend were doing sse together he kept dieing and i said screw it grabbed a bomb and killed him
hen he stole one of my lifes -.-

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
pink CF - Captain Fa***t. If you still can't tell what it is, think of a word that starts with f, and rhymes with maggot. My bro said this once, and I ROFL everywhere. Then he goes, "****** PAUNCH!"

Top Bottom