• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
WTP: well I'm bringing ori and roller for sure, so will I also bring you and tech? Ill need to know where I'm picking you guys up.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
U forget im going also? Tech is auto in my car. And i already told drdn he would be in mine. Ally has yet to say anything but i will assume he will be in my car also.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Soo SEMI carpools

Gifts Mobile
- Gifts
- Tech
- DRDN
- Ally?

JTSM Mobile
- JTSM
- Roller?
- Zinoto?
- Ori_bro

JTsm

Smash Master
WTP wants to go as well, so it doesn't matter who wants to ride with who.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
JTSM do you plan on staying the night in GR, cause if I go (and at all possible) I'd rather not.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo, were dipping after this, so yeah. Just know we'll be at home very late, yo.

Pingas.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo, I registered for the tourney I put ban brin/rainbow. Pingas.

JTmobile:
1. Me
2. Ori
3. Roller
4. Zino (maybe)
5. Gio/WTP

Since Gio lives in AA, it'll be easier for me to take him.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
yo michigan WEST, do any one you pass by Allendale or Grand Rapids?A ride would help me out honestly.Let me know ;D

and no I wont be in any EAST carpools UNLESS you are coming in a carpool of 4, then I will gladly take it back to EAST MI. :D if not then lol

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
yo michigan WEST, do any one you pass by Allendale or Grand Rapids?A ride would help me out honestly.Let me know ;D

and no I wont be in any EAST carpools UNLESS you are coming in a carpool of 4, then I will gladly take it back to EAST MI. :D if not then lol
Yooo One of us in Muskegon/Grand Haven might be able to get you if is is Allendale its not that far out of the way

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
:I anyone in the WB area wanna go to this? Kenny, LOFree1, zyth?

JT isgetting me Saturday and we are returning Saturday.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
yeah I'm in Allendale, its about 6 mins out of the way. Think you could? I dont want to deal with city buses, looks hard. Let me know =)
Yeah that shouldnt be a problem If you want to pm me an address or something where I can pick you up at on the way over there in the morning

Top Bottom