• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl! at the Mall!-Baltimore, MD-February 28th 2009

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
2/28 is fine. That VA tourney is waaaay down in VA and I doubt most MDers are willing to drive that far for what's probably going to be a pretty small tourney. I for one would definitely be coming to this one.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Those are all VA people. MDers don't wanna drive 3+ hours unless it's a major tourney.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I suppose I'll try. Gotta start somewhere, no? My Lucario is getting better anyways. So, be prepared for Jokah.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
No doubles? I'm going to gamepad anyway because it's so much closer, but how in the world would you not have time for doubles? It doesn't look like there will be more than 50-60 people. You may want to hurry and decide, because alot of people come mainly for teams.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
time to shine.goin all wolf this tourney.if i verse a ddd prepare for the campiest game of ur life.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
originals are coming......dam looks like you md people will be ran out by originals.....

womp womp womp...

results..

1st.candy
2nd.boss
3rd./4th. korn & CK

GG
Results..

1st GIMR

Top Bottom