• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ally probably wouldn't do an interview and after him I think the only 2 notable Canadians in the BBR are Tin Man and Alphicans (dunno if Killock is in the BBR)...and Swordgard but he's inactive

So it was really just a toss up between Alphicans and Tin.

Ally probably wouldn't do an interview and after him I think the only 2 notable Canadians in the BBR are Tin Man and Alphicans (dunno if Killock is in the BBR)...and Swordgard but he's inactive

So it was really just a toss up between Alphicans and Tin.
It was a random generator! x__x

Also no Ally cause he was voted in when Reflex got interviewed. He would've been great to interview though.

Pierce isn't in the BBR.

The position of "new host" is up in the air at the moment due to a number of things, so I can't give an answer now. We wanted to deliver the interview already since we were way behind, so I recruited NickRiddle to fill for us while the project is being discussed back in the BBR.

Also, theres a discussion thread for this. I don't want to clog up the votes thread with this so let's take this there.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Zero because he is the only person I know that is REALLY driven about this game and is an amazing player despite having practically no talent around him.

eviljar626

Smash Rookie
ZERO obviously, M2K predicted him as one of the possible winners of APEX. And what ESAM said

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was bored so I counted the votes in this thread so far
Gonzalo Zero - 13
Shaya - 9
Alphicans - 8
Luigi Player - 2
Kyokoro_Pamuyo - 2
I could be wrong.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Do you perform well?
This could be entirely my fault lol. I don't really pay attention to WC (Canada) results. Hell I had no idea who Killlock was until Tin mentioned him to me a few months ago. Even at this point I know of nobody except for Alphicans, Killock and Big D.

You also didn't register in my mind as one of the Canadians in the BBR lol.

Top Bottom