• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Voting is technically closed now, but I'm really busy getting ready to move this Wednesday, so I'll leave this open until I get settled into my new apartment in CA.

Reflex, I'll contact you sometime within a week and a half to figure out when the best time to interview you is.

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Voting is technically closed now, but I'm really busy getting ready to move this Wednesday, so I'll leave this open until I get settled into my new apartment in CA.

Reflex, I'll contact you sometime within a week and a half to figure out when the best time to interview you is.

Sounds good. Text/call/IM/Facebook message/whatever me when you're free.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, bu-

wait, Reflex won?!

F YA

So Reflex. The ultimate question on everyone's mind...

Have you been you practicing your Bike skills lately? :awesome:

And the question on my mind:

Pit has taken a place in my heart. He won my first local in the history of forever. How do you feel about me dropping Wario potentially for a full time angel? If I don't, what matchups do you think would be best that I ALWAYS pull Wario out for, now that MK is gone in my region essentially?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zigsta just moved to CA, and won't have internet until the 2nd of March.
So it'll probably be a bit before we get any content. :applejack:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What Espy said. I've only been checking Smashboards via my 1-3 bar iPhone connection.

I'm really sorry for the delay, everyone. I tried to get this rolling before I got called out to work, but there ended up being a lot of complications.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's not dead! I've just been incredibly busy moving and working.

Twinkie and I are teaming up on this and will hopefully have Reflex's interview out by the end of this weekend.

No, but I think Zigsta meant to say "done" by the end of the weekend instead of "out".

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Why does it have to be a big project anyway? Why doesn't Reflex just come to the thread and... answer questions?

It takes a two months for us to get the answer to this:

what do you think of the space animal get up attack?
Unless it's like a cool podcast or something, why not just have it be more of an AMA?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Ladies and gents, round 2 voting is now underway! This month's theme is mid tier:

Kain
Nicole
Espy
Ed
Bored

Voting will end NEXT Friday, June 29th.

Episode #1 - TheReflexWonder (6/22/2012)

In the first installment of the Brawl Back Room Interviews, top Wario and Pokemon Trainer phenom Reflex delves into his unique outlook on Smash, how to take your game to the next level, giving back to the community, and more!

Check it out!
Youtube / Audio-only Download

DRN

Smash Lord
I'll vote for Ed although there are some good choices this time around that i'd like to hear from in the future too D;

Coney

Smash Master
>lose original vote by 2 votes
>get told I'll be back in queue soon
>interview doesn't come up for months
>now kicked out of the back room for inactivity

Will I ever know peace

Top Bottom