• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Central Suspened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
Uhh...It got too many hits in too small of a time frame...

I'm kinda worried about this site as well...God the bandwidth being used right now must be godly...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'm seriously p*ssed at my hosting. I have nearly 2TB of bandwidth, and it should still be up right now. It's been down for a half hour now and they haven't answered my email yet.

I think I shouldn't have told Buzz to put the boards back online, that was eating away at it like crazy.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Too much traffic...too many pictures upload...too much win :)

I'm going to sleep soon anyway, I hope it dies down a bit...<_<

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
I'm seriously p*ssed at my hosting. I have nearly 2TB of bandwidth, and it should still be up right now. It's been down for a half hour now and they haven't answered my email yet.

I think I shouldn't have told Buzz to put the boards back online, that was eating away at it like crazy.
This is why you should get a dedicated server and not rely on places like Bravenet...

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
It's obviously the work of Nintendo....

OP wtf where you on when you said that? =\

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
This is why you should get a dedicated server and not rely on places like Bravenet...

I knew I was gonna need my own dedicated server, but 2 Weeks ago, as popular as BC was, I never new it was going to be come to this so fast. Maybe I can use this downtime to prepare (and rush a little) our completely new version of BC.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
I knew I was gonna need my own dedicated server, but 2 Weeks ago, as popular as BC was, I never new it was going to be come to this so fast. Maybe I can use this downtime to prepare (and rush a little) our completely new version of BC.
Hehe hurry up. Need Brawl info now!
Good job on the site by the way. Loads of people already use it as their main source for info.
I am one of them. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom