• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl changed your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penísu-Chan

Smash Rookie
Have Brawl changed your life? As for myself, yes, it have.
If yes, how have it changed your life? <3

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Brawl has changed my life the most out of anyone here.

If anyone thinks otherwise, then clearly you are totally unaware of Show Me Your News and the impact it had during the buildup to the game's release.

MexicanJuice

Smash Cadet

If anyone thinks otherwise, then clearly you are totally unaware of Show Me Your News and the impact it had during the buildup to the game's release.
Yeah, I don't think anyone around here is going to deny that YOU are probably the person Brawl has impacted more than anyone else. Then again, dumb people always prove me wrong. *shakes fist* Darn you, dumb peoples!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Panda would obviously be the close second, if not tied.

Penísu-Chan

Smash Rookie
Brawl affected me a lot. I have had weird dreams since I started playing it.

I walk over the Bridge of Eldin, and then suddenly, I am surrounded by Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon and Pichu.

Pichu looks into my eyes. "Why did you leave me? Pichu... Pi...!". It got this cute little voice, and that feminine thing to it. I walk over to it, holds it in my arms and says: "Aw, don't worry, we'll never be seperated again!". We huggle, and it sends small, cute electrical shocks through my body, creating good feelings in my penís. It starts to softly lick me on the neck, and then softly bites me. I softly bites it's ear, and we cry tears of joy, being reunited.

Then, Captain Falcon grabs Pichu, rips it's head off and throws it down the cliff beneath us. "I love you! PIII!" are the screams I can hear from Pichu's falling head. "You *******!" I yell, and runs towards Captain Falcon. He grabs me and brings my face very close to his exposed right nipple. "Suck it!"he says. "NO!" I yell. Suddenly, Donkey Kong sticks a finger op my a$$, and he is very rude. It hurts. "Donkey kong will remove the finger when you get started". Desperately to get the finger out of my butt, I starts licking Captain Falcon's nipple, and it sprays milk into my mouth. I break free, and then I run... And run...

And then I wake up in my bed.

Amide

Smash Lord
Not really, it's a hobby I really enjoy though. Although one time I went years without playing Melee and I dreamed I was wavedashing >__>

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It changed the months that I spent doing almost nothing but speculating Brawl...but after it came out it really didn't. For two months I played it non-stop and then I dropped it and went back to Melee, returning things to normal.

Although it did inspire me to join SWF, which resulted in lots of things, including The Custom Pokemon Shop in the Poke Center, which has sucked up some of my time, but at the same time I do enjoy it.
And it helped me to realize that Nintendo's gone downhill.

So yeah, I guess in a way, it has.

Penísu-Chan

Smash Rookie
People say that Brawl sucks, but the only disadvantage it got is the low speed.
Besides the low speed, I completely love Brawl.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord

This guy isn't lying. I met him in real life before Brawl was announced and he had this crazy beard and he always talked about the cold war. I met him after Brawl came out and he's a cat.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The anticipation of Brawl coming out did.
Not so much Brawl itself.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for Brawl changed my life.
Playing it scared me. Everyone was so good when I got it. I got it in June. >_<

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I think a Big, International Brawl tournament that has a lot of money up for grabs and allows all items on would change someone's life.;)

But for me, Brawl is just a hobby...nothing more.;)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Brawl changed my life a lil, lol.

I'm hosting a small tourney at some anime convention. It's a bit stressful because people are complaining about the fact I use Brawl, not Melee, and two are complaining that I'm restricting items. x.x

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
People say that Brawl sucks, but the only disadvantage it got is the low speed.
Besides the low speed, I completely love Brawl.
There are many other disadvantages. I won't go into them here, as it's Melee vs. Brawl material, but trust me...there are other reasons.

Brawl changed my life a lil, lol.

I'm hosting a small tourney at some anime convention. It's a bit stressful because people are complaining about the fact I use Brawl, not Melee, and two are complaining that I'm restricting items. x.x
They're competing in the tourney and they're complaining about you restricting items? I guess you can probably count on them losing...

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
As a matter of fact, it has. I've never been this addicted to a game, and it is also separating me from a friend of mine because he's a realy whiny ho bad about me being too good or something.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh, and I forgot to mention that if it weren't for Brawl I wouldn't have heard of the Twilight Hack or wanted to install it so desperately (tripping).

And there were a few people I actually became friendly with because I found out they were anticipating Brawl as much as I was, so...there you go.
Much as I dislike the game, it did change my life for sure. Isn't it funny how one game has affected so many lives dramatically or not dramatically?

Candide

Smash Apprentice
I learned that playing a game obsessively in no way can validate denial that it lived up to one's expectations based on the game's predecessor. Also, never play a new game in longer sessions than make it enjoyable. That is the point of a game, after all.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I've have dreams Lucas was at the bottom of my bed and giving me an arousing look if that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom