• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Which Brawl characters (if any) would you have liked to see in Melee? Or do you simply prefer the roster as is?

Don't turn this into some kind of flame war about how Brawl sucks and Melee is better, it's just a simple question.

Cinder

Smash Master
Just about anyone, really...of course, as awesome as Lucario woulda been, it wasn't around when Melee was released >.>...but yeah, like Dogg said, MK+hitstun=Ooohhh ****...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I dunno, since brawl has such a lack of hitsun if any of them were in there with the same hitstun I would delete them off my memory card without even testing them.

Smash Ace
All of them, but mostly Diddy. He's the only reason that I played Brawl for as long as I did, which is admittedly not that long. I must say that I liked Brawl's cast (and stages) better than Melee's. Too bad that the gameplay itself didn't work out for me. At all.

Of course, all characters would have to be suitably melee-ized (added hitstun and faster falling speed), and then balanced. I sure as hell don't want to see Metaknight with Melee hitstun and no nerfs.

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
The only character I'd like to test out would be ZSS, if she was tuned to melee's
gameplay, I would be interested in trying her out.

Grunt

Smash Master
DDD so there's a character i can stand playong as that wouldn't be top tier.
also,
ZSS
Olimar
and Red.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Diddy. Wavedashing + l-canceling + bananas = wtf???

Pokemon Trainer.

Wario.

Meta Knight

Dedede (Melee is the game Sakurai should've put all the maain Kirby characters in...)

Olimar

Uh.... Ike

And as far as "characters not yet put in games.."

Banjo :( He had a BIG chance in this one... Why? WHY?

King K. Rool (I had to put him, I'm me.)

And anybody else who's awesome.

Oh, and Snake and Sonic.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I think it would've been interesting to see ALL the Brawl characters in there. Mainly Wolf, ZSS, MK, and Diddy Kong.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Wolf and, uh...what's that guys name?? Oh yeah! RAH-WOOL! :laugh:

Puddin

Smash Lord
Banjo :( He had a BIG chance in this one... Why? WHY?

Everyone wants Banjo in Smash Bros. But Microsoft pulled their Master Chief magic and bought him with their Halo money. R.I.P. Banjo, whom Microsoft will more then definitely kill.

Edit: hey look, my Post Count is 404 lol File Not Found.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Should have been in:
King Dedede
Wario
Diddy Kong
Olimar
Pokemon Trainer
Snake

Glad they aren't in:
Lucario
Wolf
Ike
Zero Suit Samus
Meta-Knight

Nintendo SOLD Rare TO Microsoft. It's their own fault. I can view this as a good thing, mostly because A) It allowed Nintendo to live and B) Rare sucked after the N64, so now Microsoft got their ****ty games instead of Nintendo.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I would want Ike, Pit, Meta Knight, and Sonic to be in Melee. I can't think of any other Brawl characters that I liked to use.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mike Haggar should be in Melee.
Is he in Brawl? No, but I don't care, because he should be in Melee anyway, because is the most awesome in the entire universe

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Mike Haggar should have been in every Capcom crossover. God ****, he was the coolest character in the Final Fight series.

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
And I wish people would post the reasons for their choices.

Oh well, I'd want Toon Link if only because he is my brawl main and maining both Young Link and Toon Link would be so awesome and retardedly repititious.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman

You cannot be serious, Lucario is the poster boy of why Pokemon has become one of the worst Nintendo franchises out today.
No, Lucario is the most awesome non-legend.

Oh, and Pokemon is Nintendo's 2nd best selling franchise after mario; what're you smoking?

EDIT: And for the love of god, cant people have differing tastes?

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon started being ugly as **** after the first gen
I for one., happen to like alot of first-gen pokes like Mewtwo, Mew, Charizard, Blastiose, and quite afew others, but my most of my faves are in the 4th gen, like Lucario, Darkrai, Azelf, Luxray, and a few others.

In short, the pokemon after 1'st were really good,if not better. than the 1st gen.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
EDIT: And for the love of god, cant people have differing tastes?
Weren't you the one that told me I suck for not liking Lucario?

Oh, and Pokemon is Nintendo's 2nd best selling franchise after mario; what're you smoking?
That doesn't mean it's good.

I will admit that 4th gen was a step above from 3rd gen, but they are still pretty lame overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom