• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Clans...Would it Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
Maybe some of you saw me posting in a different thread about starting a clan. Maybe you didn't. Probably you didn't. Yeah, you didn't.

Well, I'm serious. Really serious about starting a clan. I already have a member.

So you ask-how will we do this? Well, we're not doing it like Halo. We don't have enough characters in our name to put the clan name in, and it doesn't really even matter, because we won't see the other person's name and they won't see their's. And when we play with our friends, they already know who we are.

So, how would we fight, do you ask? How would we even make friends? How would we be able to communicate while or after playing?

Well, we would play one-on-one or two-on-two, just like we did in Melee. And if truely six people at once or three-on-three is a special online mode in Brawl, that would work, too.

As for communication in-game, have you heard of a little place called DS Meet? No, we won't go there, but I have a chat room on my boards or we could arrange a game and meet up on AIM. There are many ways that we could make it work.

Pretty much, Brawl clans would fight each other or themselves. We would see if we could put up the best records on my boards or here. We would have a clan "league" composed of different clans entered through a system that arranged matches with each other and played.

Simple.

PM me if you're interested, or post here, I really don't care. Tell me if you think it's a good idea or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom