• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Again, I ask why no one has posted in this topic for over 41 hours. And I'm emphasizing the "no one" part. So Flame you were trying to get a driver's license, but that's OK, but I'm asking why no one has posted for 41.5 hours.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Another 6.5 hours of ignorance. Also I'm uploading the rest of Wario Land: Shake It!
I haven't tagged them (i.e. put names) because I don't have time, so I'm just uploading and approving. I'll definitely tag them tomorrow, when I have time (which will not be until at least 15-16 hours from now), unless someone else does it (or wants to do it) before me.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well it is weird how not a single person makes a post in more than 24 hours, when other times, you get a whole page of 15 posts started AND filled up within less than 24 hours.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I uploaded "Malicious Fingers," a track from Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos yesterday.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Okay, what do you guys think about this?
We get rid of the E to S loop type and just have "no loop"
For downloads of this type, offer a non-looping download, and one that loops from end to start.
On the upload page get rid of the four loop type radio selection, and just have a checkbox that signifies that the user looped a song that doesn't normally loop.
Set the loop type based on this, and whether the song loops or not.
Ask users to not loop any songs that don't normally loop. i.e. songs of the former loop type E to S

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, you mean, there'd be a checkbox which could be something like:
* Looped
* Not looped

and IF "Looped" is ticked, another set of boxes with:
* Normal
* Custom
or something appears?

Also, I'm updating the entire Super Mario All-Stars set with MUCH better (clearer and louder) cubically interpolated versions.

After I've finished, I'll do Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Star Fox, Super Metroid, Street Racer and anything else. Maybe A Link to the Past.
While most people like things to be as accurate as possible in terms of quality, I like them to be as "good" as possible. Therefore, I set the interpolation to "cubic" so that it's the best quality (or so I read in a post by Blitz Lunar? Well someone who's also at HCS anyway <_<), because while "Like the SNES" is as accurate as you can get if you want it to sound as much like the real SNES as possible, is OK, but it sounds too muffled, where as cubic is clearer (well anything other than gaussian is clearer, just avoid "none" since it's TOO clear -- well you can try it but it's not a good choice)

Xyless

Smash Master
Decided to add a sig to my BrawlVault now that I reached 200 uploads to BV. Also, my latest upload is an amazing song by Andrew/Jillian Aversa (aka Zircon/Pixietricks) on their Antigravity album. I really enjoyed it, and felt it had to be BRSTM'd.

Zircon & Jillian Aversa - Breathing You In (feat Jillian Aversa) By Xyless - DEMO

EDIT: I added the rest of Zircon's Antigravity album. Very happy with it. I added a bookmark so people can easily get to it (glad to see my idea worked)
http://bit.ly/e5MlvJ

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, firstly, this is NOT brawlcustommusic.com.
Secondly, this is actually getting annoying now. I can NOT get my head round how NO ONE <-- major emphasis on both words -- has posted for OVER 2 days. It's now 5:49 am on March 14 where I am, the last post was 10:34 pm on March 11. In short, that's 2 days, 6 hours and 16 minutes.
Note the reason I said this is not brawlcustommusic.com is that I asked why no one posted for some hours or a day or so, and someone said how they uploaded some BRSTMs, as if I was talking about that.

I can understand if certain people might not post, but it's the "NO ONE" part. I could say "NO ONE" in the largest font size possible just to emphasize it. And I'm not being like exaggerating, like for example, "OMG no one likes PSP Go" (when in reality there are a few people who do), this literally IS 0. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. The number of people who have posted since March 11 is neither positive nor negative. It has a value that is such, that it is the difference between any number and itself. It does not have "no value", it just doesn't have a positive or negative value. Think of it as neutral. I might be going on about the number 0, but I really HATE it when topics go entire DAYS of no one posting. Seriously WHY has NO... ONE.... posted in 2 days?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I made some K-On Instrumental BRSTMs (I don't like BRSTMs with vocals).
But I named them "~K-On - X.brstm", and when I did a system clean-up with an utility, they were deleted lol (don't ever name stuff with "~" at the beginning).
I'll have to redo them.
They'll be ready soon.

And I can finally upload with no problem. I will upload them whenever they're ready ;D

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But..... ice cream cake!
Seriously, though, I'm not expecting like 20 posts every day, but no posts in over 54 hours or whatever is a bit TOO much IMO. Anyway, I've uploaded some more Mario Golf 64 BRSTMs, and I'm updating the others.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
So, you mean, there'd be a checkbox which could be something like:
* Looped
* Not looped

and IF "Looped" is ticked, another set of boxes with:
* Normal
* Custom
or something appears?
No, just one box for Custom.
And about the no one posting, it's spring break for some people you know.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No, just one box for Custom.
And about the no one posting, it's spring break for some people you know.
So, we'll know if it's custom or not, but what if it's not looped at all? Or... are you not allowing "short victory BRSTMs"?

Just to emphasize a few points.
no one was posting. Some people have spring break.
Also, I'm from the UK. I'd therefore like to point out again, the "no one", and then mention that not every single little individual human being that has registered an account on these forums is American, or from any other country that calls it "spring break", NOR is every single person even at a school/college/university. I'm 21, and I'm British. This is what I don't get about it. You say it's spring break for some people, yet how can literally EVERY single person on the planet be on spring break such that there are A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y N-O posts in OVER 2 DAYS? Like I said, no posts by particular members, that makes sense. No posts for an hour? It could make sense, but no posts.... whatsoever in the ridiculous time of over 54 hours?

Also, is vio2sf the only thing in the universe that can play mini2sf rips? Because apart from directly recording from a DS, there's no way of getting high quality DS BRSTMs, because the latest version of vio2sf (0.23 IIRC) has some crackly noise. A heck of a lot less than it did with 0.22, but still some. I would like to make some DS BRSTMs that sound good, not sound like I broke my speakers.

Kati

Smash Lord
Brawlvault, Brawlcustom music, veterans get bored/have lives.

this site still has a great selection + organization though.

Xyless

Smash Master
What the heck is there to talk about in a topic about custom music?

hey guys i totally dig this one song
cool make a brstm
k i did here it is that one movie the game - derfman's theme By the guy who made this post - DEMO
oh cool i guess now let's talk about how amazing the programs are
k i love vyse and everyone else because they're so nice
bro that's...what
i like trees
i...uh...what are you talking about dude, you're ruining the joke
LIMA BEANS AND HOMEWORK YAY
Ok, I'm done. If you need me, I'll be in my trailer.
PAOIWEHAET¤LKJHZLGJL╚AKJG

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Moosehunter, you may want to update the names of the Pokemon Black/White cities using their official names.
Example: Hiun City in the Japanese version is Castelia City in the English version.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
So, we'll know if it's custom or not, but what if it's not looped at all? Or... are you not allowing "short victory BRSTMs"?
If it's not looped it will get marked as not looped. Try uploading a non-looping brstm now with a looping loop type. It'll get marked as non-looping.

moosehunter

Smash Ace

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just a suggestion for brawlcustommusic, perhaps a "recently approved" page or something? I tend to go through all the songs, it's annoying to have to go through all the pages to find if something new has been added in the past day or so.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Freaking hell, I know it's nice to be safe with anti-virus software and stuff but seriously? All I did was accidentally miss a digit out when putting loop points in the converter, which made the program crash, because essentially I made a BRSTM that looped from 0:29 TO 0:25, and that's all it takes for "test.exe was acting suspiciously, and has been removed"? So, all that has to happen is a file crashes and it's somehow a virus? Norton sucks. I did get it back, though.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Question.
You know moosehunter's converter, right? The one with the numbers? A little time ago, I downloaded a newer VGMstream and named the EXE that came with it to replace the one that came with moosehunter's converter. After I choose my numbers and either batch or single file, after it confirms everything, it sits there, a blank batch window :/
Should I get the one with the progress bar? And if so, link me to it.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
N-N-N-N-NO POST BREAKER !!!

Just to say that I have updated a lot of musics in my Brawl. For example, I've updated the Airman BRSTM I had with the one Segtendo made, or switched Shademan's Stage Theme from MM7 with the Ghost House from Super Mario World. Even the Wi-Fi waiting room song has been updated, with the Elevator theme in the Control level from Goldeneye 64 :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lol, I've been lazy with making BRSTMs >.<
I don't feel like doing Sonic Advance 1's music anymore.

Top Bottom