• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Moosehunter, I'll need your help for something.

PAVGN has uploaded a better quality BRSTM of the instrumental version of Air Man ga Taosenai. The thing is that I've updated the previous one made by hypersonic65 with PAVGN's (hypersonic65 doesn't mind if his BRSTM is updated with a better one), and I can't delete songs from the site.

Since you're the admin of the site and therefore, the only one who can do that, can you delete PAVGN's BRSTM of the instrumental version of Air Man ga Taosenai ? Thank you in advance. :awesome:

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Moosehunter, I'll need your help for something.

PAVGN has uploaded a better quality BRSTM of the instrumental version of Air Man ga Taosenai. The thing is that I've updated the previous one made by hypersonic65 with PAVGN's (hypersonic65 doesn't mind if his BRSTM is updated with a better one), and I can't delete songs from the site.

Since you're the admin of the site and therefore, the only one who can do that, can you delete PAVGN's BRSTM of the instrumental version of Air Man ga Taosenai ? Thank you in advance. :awesome:
Done.
Also, I'm Back!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Awesome. You should extend more games ;o
I wanted to make Jet Grind (Set) Radio BRSTMs, but the main songs are split into various ADX's... >_>
Also, can you delete this? I already made that BRSTM in the "Eartworm Jim: Special Edition" section.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Street Racer?
I remember having the Game Boy version as a kid :o
Also, uploading a Final Fantasy VII BRSTM and some Megaman & Bass BRSTMs.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I remember swearing at the Game Boy version as a kid.

Debating testing my laptop's luck and making "Curse of IRON PIPE" and "Ancient Machine" for Delfino and 75m, respectively.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I think you can do it, since you're a mod. Except of course if it's about Moosehunter's songs %)

Uploading the Street Racer (SNES) songs. Might wanna check it out, Seg :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
SHall I tell you how lazy I am? I've had the Street Racer SPC set since... *checks file created date and stuff* February 14th. And have done... nothing towards the BRSTMs for that. I can't believe I had them for 3 months and never did anything.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I did the Genesis version of Street Racer. I'm also working on the Game Boy version too.
Gonna upload the Genesis version now.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
SHall I tell you how lazy I am? I've had the Street Racer SPC set since... *checks file created date and stuff* February 14th. And have done... nothing towards the BRSTMs for that. I can't believe I had them for 3 months and never did anything.
Are you trying to have a laziness competition? You know that's a lost cause when I'm around.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well the "Other" section is really for "non-game music", that being said, should "non-games" have their own section? E.g. should we really have our own section for the Pokemon Animated Series? AFter all, the column specifically says "Game", and that isn't a game <_<. Likewise, with a couple of other Animes, admittedly a few of which I've done myself. Perhaps Animes, TV series, Movies, or something with a soundtrack could have their own sections each, whereas the Other could be for custom songs (e.g. Starlight by Shirobon), or other non-game songs (i.e. 'real' songs)?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
@Segtendo : Sounds good to me :)

@TUK : The idea is good, but this would take too much time to move all the songs in their respective folders, don't you think ?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
ACtually for most of them, they're already like that. For example, there's a seperate section for Wolf's Rain, Pokemon (Animated Series), etc. Only miscellaneous songs like that ******** hardcore dance remix of... *ahem*... a UK advert for a cleaning product..... i.e. Cillit Bang (it's a real thing, BTW), or just normal songs, like, say... Asereje (The Ketchup Song)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Mmm, I see.

By the way, can you tell me the difference between the PAL and NTSC versions of the Credits from Mario Kart Double Dash ? To me they don't sound too different...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, I see now !

Off topic @TUK : that Redeemed guy sure think he is Manfred von Karma. I know it might be too late now, but let these worms rot underground. They're not worth your time.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, as the description said, the part from 0:37 to 1:26 is repeated, from 1:26 to 2:15, and the rest from 2:15 to 3:21 is the same. The NTSC version is identical to the PAL version up to about 1:26-1:28, then where the part from 0:37 to 1:26 is repeated in the PAL version, is replaced by 12 seconds (1:28 - 1:40) of the intro, and the part from 2:15 in the PAL version runs from 1:40 in the NTSC version.
I.e. the PAL version is an extra 35 seconds longer, or so.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Make three main sections:

Games
Shows
Artists

By default, everything is flagged "Game". That's the only extra flag you have to add.

Game List becomes Song List, it's split int Games / Shows / Artists, then you click and get the listing we currently have.

Anime, Sitcom themes, and Flash videos would go under "Shows".

Sponsored music (things like bands, solo artists, anything that is just mainstream-style music) goes into "Artists" (if you have a better term put it there).

This seems to be pretty easy to do. All you'd have to sort is "Other".

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
WHY CAN'T YOU ADD MARKERS ON THAT ZERO-X PROGRAM?
Seriously, it's pissing me off when I can't find a loop because the waveform of a song is almost a solid block.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also unless someone's willing to get the DKC series BRSTMs loud enough... should I remove them from BCM?

EDIT: Stuff using Zero-X.. I'm going to do that much longer task of manually finding the loop points in Audacity.
EDIT...4?: Well at least I finally got the loop. But still, you should be able to add markers if you find a loop point (point, not points).

And a couple of questions about the site (BCM) in general.... it's REALLY annoying that I have to keep logging in if I haven't been on the site for a certain length of time (an hour?). Also, why does it seem to take billions of times longer to process sometimes than other times?

Also, if you listen to a BRSTM, and then update it, and approve it, and then play it, how do you get the updated version to play? That is, when you play a BRSTM, it downloads to some temporary folder on you PC something like "Temp" or whatever... how do you get it... well, I just said.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Fail, Linkshot. I don't mean how do you refresh a page. I mean if you play a BRSTM then update it, when you play it, it still plays the version you played before updating. CTRL+F5 simply reloads the page. It doesn't remove the temporarily downloaded file.
Is it that damned hard to explain what I mean?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't get it.... but just incase I didn't explain it properly.
1. Listen to BRSTM (by clicking play button)
2. Update same BRSTM
3. Approve BRSTM
4. Listen to BRSTM (By clicking play button again) .... previous BRSTM plays instead of updated version

When you play it, it downloads to a temporary internet folder, something like "Temp" or "Temporary Downloaded Files" or whatever, usually in an "AppData" folder, that's usually hidden or something. How long does it take for them to go away, so that the new updated version is downloaded?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Unless you restart your computer or erase your cookies, I don't see how you can listen to the updated BRSTM...

Maverick Hunter X
Maverick Hunter X - Armored Armadillo Stage - Energy Mine Ruins By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Boomerang Kuwanger Stage - Fortress Tower By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Boss Appearence By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Boss Battle By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Capcom Presents By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Chill Penguin Stage - Abandoned Missile Base By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Dr. Light Capsule By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Encounter with Sigma By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Encounter with Vile By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Flame Mammoth Stage - Prototype Weapons Plant By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Got Weapon By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Launch Octopus Stage - Subterranean Base By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Maverick Outbreak By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Opening Movie - English By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Opening Movie - Japanese By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Opening Stage - Central Highway By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma 1st By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma 2nd By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma Palace Located By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma Palace Stage 1 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma Palace Stage 2 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma Palace Stage 3 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma Palace Stage 4 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sigma Transforms By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Spark Mandrill Stage - Electromagnetic Power Plant By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Chosen (Vile) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Chosen (X) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Clear (Vile) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Clear (X) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Select (Vile) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Select (X) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Stage Select (Σ) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Sting Chameleon Stage - Recon Base Ruins By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Storm Eagle Stage - New-type Airport By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Theme of Zero By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Title Theme By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Vile Battle By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Vile's Plan By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Vile Stage Theme By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
Maverick Hunter X - Zero's Sacrifice By Flame Hyenard - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

Wallpaper to go with those songs :awesome:

Top Bottom