• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
How did I not see that.
Oh well. Less work for me.

EDIT: Oh. And the songs in the OST aren't translated/aren't available yet. So you'll have to wait.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I know. I was going to tag them according to the area/situation but decided that would be too time-consuming. Which is why it's still not done. >_>;

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
DoDonPachi Dai-Fukkatsu - ]-[!34_#! By Roy-G-Biv - DEMO

Updated.
]-[!34_#! now has a looping point.
I compared it to the actual game's looping point. I think it sounds accurate enough.

And new songs. Mostly Final Fantasy.
Dodonpachi Dai-Fukkatsu - Delight (Stage Clear) By Roy-G-Biv - DEMO
Dissidia Final Fantasy - Fight On/Those Who Fight Further (FF7) By Roy-G-Biv - DEMO
Final Fantasy VII - Those Who Fight Further (The Black Mages) By Roy-G-Biv - DEMO
Dissidia Final Fantasy - Dungeon (FF1) By Roy-G-Biv - DEMO

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Dirge of the Fourteenth (Arrangement of Final Boss) - jakah16 By Vyse - DEMO (video title contains spoilers)
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Final Boss By Vyse - DEMO (video title contains spoilers)
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Struggle Away (Volume Test 1) By Vyse - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Struggle Away (Volume Test 2) By Vyse - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Deep Dive (Battle Arrangement) By Vyse - DEMO (video title contains spoilers)

I'm testing something volume-related with Struggle Away (hence the two versions). Could anyone who downloads them tell me which one sounds better (i.e. which one has the more reasonable volume)?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I'm sold so long as you do Funky Monkey Dance and twist and battle.

...Wait, those are Mother3i. Bah.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
One of the soundtracks released by the original composers on the iTunes store. It was quite some time after the game came out. Look it up on youtube.

Smash Apprentice
King of Fighters XI - New Order (Kyo & Iori Team) By 112 - DEMO
King of Fighters XI - Pure ~ At Good Old Days (Psycho Soldiers Team) By 112 - DEMO
King of Fighters XI - Secret Circumstances (Agents Team) By 112 - DEMO
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Fragrance of Dark Coffee (Special Blend) By 112 - DEMO

Personally, I love the Psycho Soldier's theme on Yoshi's Island (Brawl version) due to its upbeat and childish nature. Secret Circumstances on Shadow Moses Island and Special Blend on Smashville but both of them could work on New Pork City and WarioWare, Inc. for the smooth jazziness of the songs.

EDIT: We need an update since some of the good BRSTMs here are being buried by the topic and not on the front page.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I will get to this stuff eventually. I keep getting projects piled on me, some school related, some not. I'm on of the heads behind the UW Madison Humans vs Zombies game being run right now. It's good fun, but a lot of work to organize hundreds of people.

Just letting you guys know that I've in no way abandoned this topic. Things will be updated to the list eventually.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Got a question for you guys, I got v3.3 Wii and a 2gig SD card, I already wrote a list of songs on an excel file and finished converting about 40% of it, the total song size is 568 MB as of now without the rest of the songs.

I'm thinking it wont fit, so I reduced most of the other songs to 3 Customs but It won't do much help.
Is there anyway to use a bigger SD? or is there a way to counteract this? Help please

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Got a question for you guys, I got v3.3 Wii and a 2gig SD card, I already wrote a list of songs on an excel file and finished converting about 40% of it, the total song size is 568 MB as of now without the rest of the songs.

I'm thinking it wont fit, so I reduced most of the other songs to 3 Customs but It won't do much help.
Is there anyway to use a bigger SD? or is there a way to counteract this? Help please
Without updating to 4.0, the only thing you can do is reduce the quality of your songs before you convert them. This would make the final brstm smaller. Assuming you're using Goldwave: select the whole song, Effect > Resample > 32khz.

Edit: Made a couple of songs. They've been done before, but I wasn't happy with the results -- either part of the song was cut out, or it just looped from beginning to end.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix - Rage Awakened By Vyse - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix - The 13th Reflection By Vyse - DEMO

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Does Brawl detect 2+ gig SD cards if I upgrade to 4.0?
Also asking what would happen if I upgraded it?
I have VC, HBC, Bootmii. Will it affect these?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Pump it Up - Love is a Danger Zone 2 (Metal Zone) - BanYa By Kyokoro_Pamuyo DEMO

My first work. lol

As I've said, I have tons of PiU music stored, but few are fitting for battle, or even possible to make them loop and that they sounds well, but looping this one was pretty easy (you'll notice why when you hear it).

I'll try upload more like this later.

King_Stryfe

Smash Rookie
Hey I just registered here and I'd like to say, Thanks a lot guys you have a very impressive library. So many wonderful songs. ^_^

I'd do these myself but most of the brstm editors require XP or Vista and I'm stuck with crappy Windows 2000 :(

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I wonder if there's anymore I should put up...

Suggestions, please? ^^

Current OSTs available to me:

Super Metroid + Metroid
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Zero Mission
F-Zero GX
Kirby Air Ride
Secret of Mana
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Advance Trilogy
Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow the Hedgehog
Super Paper Mario
MegaMan Battle Network Trilogy (Minus 6, plus 4.5, plus Battle Chip Challenge)

Tips for making Tenth Zone East sound decent would be great! I love the song, but it's definitely not high enough quality for Brawl.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I wonder if there's anymore I should put up...

Suggestions, please? ^^

Current OSTs available to me:

Super Metroid + Metroid
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Zero Mission
F-Zero GX
Kirby Air Ride
Secret of Mana
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Advance Trilogy
Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow the Hedgehog
Super Paper Mario
MegaMan Battle Network Trilogy (Minus 6, plus 4.5, plus Battle Chip Challenge)
Plus 1 for this.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
The boss battle music from Megaman BN3. Not the tournament/ranking one.
And also Vs. Nebula Grey.

Top Bottom