• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Hey TUK, if you could get Soneek and/or Segtendo to ban TNG and DAZ, I apologize for everything that I said and I take back everything that I said as well.

:phone:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
...And?

TUK and PnF. I've had just about ENOUGH of your constant bickering on here and on the channel. For ****'S SAKE, get your act together and work something out. I'm tired of both of your **** wasting space in this thread.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Seg? I just apologized. Didn't you see that?

And also, it's my first flame on YouTube, and I don't need anyone flaming me right now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
TUK, all I really care about is "Battle! Tournament Final". So I've looped that. I've got a 320kbps AAC rip I'm working with.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
...And?

TUK and PnF. I've had just about ENOUGH of your constant bickering on here and on the channel. For ****'S SAKE, get your act together and work something out. I'm tired of both of your **** wasting space in this thread.
I'm going to be REALLY pissed off if you're suggesting that I'm the guy who flamed him on his channel.

I'm also fed up with DaZ and TNG being stupid spamming trolls.
[✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same
[✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same [✔] Same

How would YOU like it if I said "Anyone here" and then left, before I gave you even a slight chance to even type the word "Yes"?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Chill TUK!!!! I know you didn't do it!!!!!

The reason being, whoever did it lives in Canada. Believe me, I've checked the persons' profile. You're innocent.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've deleted the last few days of comments... I also can't be bothered with Pinhead's french either.

And to be honest, his constant PMs of "?????" and almost constantly saying "i mad response video can u aprov it plz"? He acts like an adopted and we're like his adoptive parents or something.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Chill TUK!!!! I know you didn't do it!!!!!

The reason being, whoever did it lives in Canada. Believe me, I've checked the persons' profile. You're innocent.
You do realise that just because it says Canada, it doesn't mean they're necessarily from Canada? I mean it says BrawlBRSTMs is from the United Kingdom, which in my case is true, but I could be from Australia for all you know.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Alaric is trying to help! Let him and I explain! Even though he's not on the staff, he's just trying to be a good friend and helping me explain! Besides, the person's name was IWill DestroyPNF!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I know, I saw it. I was just saying that YouTube channels aren't human and that just because their profile says they're from Canada, they might not be.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Still, it said Canada, so the person may be at least somewhere in that region. I don't get it! Why does that guy hate me for liking Phineas and Ferb? It's a great show!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
The problem is that I'm not on my mom's computer at my house. My iPod won't allow me to block people because of the mobile version.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Besides, I'm having a crisis with TNG and DAZ! Their constant annoyance to me is getting on my nerves!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
PnF, the two claim that they hardly even speak to you. Think you can provide me real counter examples so I can say "Then how do you characterize this statement?" to them and show it to them? I feel lie that might put them in check.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I can't remember what they say. But I do know is that DAZ just does a troll face and TNG just annoys me based on my personality and what I am. He also tells me to go to #bcmreligion because I cursed a lot at one time.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Does it not say that trolls and flamers will be banned? No exceptions?

If posting this isn't trolling then, soneek has no idea what trolling is:
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Also, this is something else that DAZ keeps posting a lot, deliberately to annoy people, "[✔] Same"

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Well, they annoy me more than you guys at the moment because of how I treat you guys. He keeps pestering me to do Bust-A-Move when I don't even do BSRTMs!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I think they're mocking you cuz of all the times you've requested BRSTMs.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
God dammit Youtube. I reported him for a ****ING REASON. Do something about this ***.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
His page is also still working as well! This guy is persistent to make my life a living Hell!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay. Apparently, someone said the page was hacked by someone named Ninten. Who is that?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So you guys have direct game rips of the Pokemon BW2 music, right? When can I expect those to be posted since the main site is still down?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hurray for only non-silly post being the last one!

Just talk to me in the P:M IRC and throw a couple of things my way to be looped. This... really isn't the greatest place to ask about these things anymore.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Um, nothing?
I haven't made any Pokemon Black/White 2 BRSTMs cuz I believe we covered just about all the new songs.

Top Bottom