• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Whenever I'm put in the position where the song only goes through once and then fades out, I just cut off the fade, patch it with the loop that previously in the song, then get an awesome loop.

I also do this for songs that don't loop naturally.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
I meant that I couldn't loop it at all because it would start to fade before it would naturally loop. Oh and one of my earlier songs didn't loop at all (well it does, but not the way I made it).

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
^ Your copy/pasting whole parts of the song to the end? Wouldn't that just make the song unneccesarily large in file size as opposed to using custom loops?
Cut the part of the fade and loop to another part just before the fade happens

^^That KK Slider link is on the front page already in the other music section >_>

Also Vyse androu1's tool wasn't on the front page though it was on your guide.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Are you talking about something like this where you copy a few seconds from the middle of the song and paste it at the end so you have a clean loop?

Sonic and the Black Knight - Knight of the Wind
http://www.mediafire.com/?nymdtmynyyj

Kinda like jumping backwards through the song to get a good loop.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Are you talking about something like this where you copy a few seconds from the middle of the song and paste it at the end so you have a clean loop?

Sonic and the Black Knight - Knight of the Wind
http://www.mediafire.com/?nymdtmynyyj

Kinda like jumping backwards through the song to get a good loop.
Yeah, exactly like that. I've done that for all of the remix loops.

DQP

Smash Ace

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hey, is there any chance my Mediafire folder could be added to the useful links section? 746 BRSTM's and counting, and I do have a wide variety. Most are looped pretty well, too. jw
Here's the link if you choose to put it there

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd be glad to add it.

I've been a bit busy lately (SAY SOMETHING NEW CYBERGLITCH!), with a funeral, catching up on schoolwork following it, and midterms following that...but I suspect my streak of business will slow down/end late next week.

Rockan, check in the useful links section on the OP for Galbadia hotel or the Videogame Scrapbook. These websites provide videogame soundtracks, including music from Brawl.

Chepe

Smash Lord
I've been in mental debate over BRSTMing "The Tile Pool" for Hanenbow.
I've been meaning to do that BRSTM myself for a while now, only I still haven't found an acceptable quality MP3 of the song. If you don't end up making it and have a good quality MP3 you can upload for me, I'll do it.

Also, anyone know if the first Airship Theme from New Super Mario Bros Wii has been BRSTM'd by anyone in this thread? I wanted to make it, but if it's already out...

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Well, if you want it done, I can do it right now. That's enough motivation. I have the entire OST in MP3 format, so I'll get on it.

FUUUUUU My finger slipped and I double-clicked "The Ultimate Show" Lulllllllls.
Just reporting my epic fail.

GAME

Super Paper Mario - The Tile Pool by Linkshot - DEMO
Star Fox 64 - Boss B by Linkshot - DEMO

Victory Theme
:sonic: Sonic Advance - Unused by Linkshot - DEMO

----

One more thing. I'm gonna look for an MP3 of "Star Fox 64: Boss B" to make a BRSTM of that. Found. And yes, that IS the name of the song, and yes, it really isn't ever used.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia

Europe/Australia (PAL): X:\private\wii\app\RSBP\pf\sound\strm\
Japan (NTSC-J): X:\private\wii\app\RSBJ\pf\sound\strm\

If you are running the latest nightly build of Brawl+ you're now good to go! Otherwise you might have to add the File Replacement code manually. See SMK's topic (linked in the Links section) for more info.

so pal can do brstms now?

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
As far as I know, Pal is still in the dark :-(

I suppose the OP doesn't reflect his anywhere, thank you for pointing that out.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's just me, or guys that miss the Request Thread are the only ones that post here lately (and the ones who correct them)... =/

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
There's not much music left, I think. VG music, anyway. *shrug*

I plan to do KH:BBS and Mega Man Zero soonish, but I've said that before... >_>

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
It's a lack of music for me. I could always try some Touhou stuff, but...

If they get the CSS color changes working, maybe I'll do some Terran Starcraft 2 themes.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
There's not much music left, I think. VG music, anyway. *shrug*

I plan to do KH:BBS and Mega Man Zero soonish, but I've said that before... >_>
Metroid's wide open, but I've already called any that haven't been done. Also, no way every Mario song has been made, no Halo music, and there's still a WHOLE BUNCH of movie themes, real songs, and other stuff that hasn't been made yet

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
There's a serious lack of Katamari Damacy music...there are a few songs I haven't updated to the list, but much of the soundtrack for the original game is untouched sadly.

BigBlueBang

Smash Rookie
Well, I won't ask for THAT much of songs, just like maybe.... 5 or something, I don't know at the moment.

But can you guys PLEASE get to my request? :S
I REALLY want that song...

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
There is large red text directing you to the proper requests thread on the OP. The thread is also stickied on this forum. Please add your request to the BRSTM factory thread.

@Bionic Sonic
That's great to hear!

As a suggestion to the others here, maybe you'd like to prepare some BRSTMS you'll only release once the PAL code is finished. Then we can hold a little BRSTM party to welcome our PAL brethren ;-)

Top Bottom