• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Zealous98

Smash Cadet
I'm tormented right now.

I'm going to upload two versions of the same song, ...
I know exactly what you mean right here. I usually opt for the seamless loop, but uploading both wouldn't hurt either. I suggest noting the seamlessness of the shorter loop in the description?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Almost 777 ? Let's hope you got a crapload of money when achieving this number :D

About Home Sweet Grave, at least I won't have to press R to try again :laugh:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
EDIT: Fuuuuuuuuuu, TUK already uploaded all of the Double Dash!! music >_<
There's a few things missing, so I'll upload what I can.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm with K-On! music (even some that I don't like at all), when I complete them and found a way to upload them, I will.

If you have any anime music request, this is your chance to ask for it. =P

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone know how to get GBS2GB to work? Whenever I try and convert a GBS to a GB file, it says "Runtime error 76 - Path not found".

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sorry, IDK what game to do at the moment. :urg:
There is one game one of my friend who keep telling me to do those musics : Uninvited for the NES. It's a point & click game which had seen many ports, but only the NES version had musics.

I found the NSF file containing the musics, but if the music start playing directly after opening the file on the NES emulator "FCEUX", then I would be limited :urg:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl are so disliked, that no one bothered to make BRSTMs of the games' songs... At least, they get a nice Game Corner music :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Obviously, moosehunter made the most :p
He's done so many of the soundtracks on the site.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just incase I don't get an answer on HCS, I'll re-ask here. How do I get GBS2GB to work? The reason is that I want to use VGA-M to make any Game Boy BRSTMs from now on, since VGA-M is the most accurate sounding emulator, and also, I personally like the 'enhanced sound' and 'surround' features (as heard in most of the Donkey Kong Land BRSTMs, which have been updated, and Wario Land 2), it might just be me, but mono, in general sounds awful, and stereo/surround just makes it that much better, again, just my opinion, and also, it's louder.... once again, my opinion.

Again, how do I get GBS2GB to NOT say "path not found" (runtime error)?

(Hi, Knubs and Cygnet <_<)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I want to know, who updated Pokémon Diamond & Pearl's Game Corner ? Unless it would be for the quality (which was not bad to begin with), I don't really see the point of doing this.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And this is sort of important... about GBS2GB? Please does ANYONE know why I can't get it to work? I downloaded the thing, and I thought you just have to either drag a GBS into it, or open it from the program, but all I get is "Path not found".... what the heck is that supposed to mean? And more importantly, how do I get it to work?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
And this is sort of important... about GBS2GB? Please does ANYONE know why I can't get it to work? I downloaded the thing, and I thought you just have to either drag a GBS into it, or open it from the program, but all I get is "Path not found".... what the heck is that supposed to mean? And more importantly, how do I get it to work?
Honestly, IDK. Try removing any spaces from your path.

Top Bottom