• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Finally, I've done all the looping songs in Donkey Kong Land, including the three tracks that somehow are not in the GBS rip. Those are the Bonus BGM, the Character Parade BGM (aka Donkey Kong Rescued), and the Credits theme (which is an 8-bit 'remix' of what WOULD be the Bonus Intro in DKC2, or Swanky Swing, whatever way you want)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know something I don't understand.... why is my BRSTM of Swords of Fury the only Final Fantasy IX BRSTM on brawlcustommusic.com?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't know, maybe peoples are too lazy getting good quality MP3 files to convert ?

Also, the rest of Megaman 5's OST + a shorter version of Dancing Mad is pending :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I used something better than "good quality MP3s". I used FLACs from the original soundtrack. Also, would you believe that I still missed a track from DKL2? The Klubba's Kiosk track?

OK, so the GBS is missing the Character Parade, Credits, Klubba's Kiosk, Bonus, what else?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know my sister jokingly asked me to put the Simpsons and Family Guy themes. She also seriously wants me to do the "Super Mario Bros. Super Show" intro <_<

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lol, a few days ago, I tried mixing Brian's Peanut Butter Jelly Time with the normal song.

Flame, I raise you one leather belt for your Magnum P.I. theme.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The Bomberman 64 soundtrack can be looped, but instead it goes with a fade-out effect at the end when it is supposed to loop back at the beginning... At least the quality is good enough.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Next game on the list for me: Jet Set Radio Future.
Obtaining the game as we speak.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

I'll definetly look up for that one...
There were songs in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing that got me hooked to Concept of Love. It's one games Beat was in (next to Jet Set/Grind Radio).

The main game tracks have radio-like static before the song, like if you were fiddling with the radio and trying to get a good sound. It's just something did for fun. The quality's fine.
Example

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
From a conversation I had with him via YouTube profiles:
Me: Did you upload Mario Tennis BRSTMs to brawlcustommusic? I must say unfortunately they were all rejected. When you make a BRSTM you MUST make them loop smoothly, if they can.
Yoshiller: Aw man. Alright, thanks for telling me. Though, I am curious... how come they accepted the Bomberman 64 soundtrack that I uploaded? Those BRSTMs were made the same way.
Me: They did? Also, do you know how to make BRSTMs loop properly?
Yoshiller: Yeah, they did. And I guess I don't know how to make a BRSTM loop properly ;-;

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It could but that depends on whether he uses Brawlbox, BCSM-GUI or another BRSTM creating application of sorts.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Just about the whole Jet Set Radio Future music is up on the site.
I just can't fine a large logo for whenever Moosehunter extends the music.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Let Mom Sleep (No Sleep Remix), The Concept of Love and Sneakman (Toronto Mix) are in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, right ?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I believe so. I wanted to extract .wav files from the X360 version of All-Stars Racing. When I got the .str's, there was a tool to go along with it, but the link was dead. Apparently, the files are xWMA files renamed to .str. I downloaded a XWMA to .wav converter, but it didn't work...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I hate to bump, but Flame, Galacta Knight's already on the site.
The name for the song is "The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy"
I turned it down. Besides, mine's in better quality.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The remix is on the site, not the original ;)

Wait, why did you have to name it "The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy" instead of "Galacta Knight" ? The latter is better, as it is straight-forward.

For the quality, I admit this is much better than mine =P
And I prefer to call this theme "Galacta Knight", because "The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy" sounds vague to me. That's my opinion, though.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I believe "The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy" is the album name.
In the description of the song, it says "AKA the fight against Galacta Knight"

Top Bottom