• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Uploaded some Punch-Out! (Wii) music.
I hate how all the files are numbered. :c

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm back from the Futuroscope ! :awesome:

Wow, only 129 pages on this thread ? Must have been some clean-up right here. Oh well.

I couldn't complete Pokémon Diamond/Pearl's OST because I was on so many parties, but I did most of them. Also updating a few BRSTMs.

Mushihimesama on BCM ? This is awesome ! I've found a few MP3 files on my hard drive of that game, and make BRSTMs out of them, the TUK way (loop-point start on a 14336 multiple) !

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There are as many pages as there have always been... no clean-up has happened at all. Also, "the TUK way" :p

Anyway, has anyone else ran into that problem when trying to make BRSTMs from Banjo-Kazooie where the loop doesn't quite fit because of the background noises? For example, I'm trying to loop the Freezeezy Peak variation of Gruntilda's Theme, however, the wind makes it impossible. For example, if you listened to the song at the same point but one the 1st and 2nd loop, then at the 1st loop the wind would be somewhere panned to the left, but at exactly the same point on the 2nd loop, the wind will be higher pitched and maybe even panned to the right. This also happens with other BRSTMs, such as Bubblegloop Swamp, where the kind of "womp" sounds are not played at exactly the same time on either the loops, or Gobi's Valley where there are rumbling noises that are not consistent with the loops. Another example is Clanker's Cavern when you're deep underwater, where it has those long drawn out high pitched stringed instruments that slowly pitch-bend up and down... the pitch is NEVER the same at all at any point on the 1st and 2nd loop.... would I need to somehow set the USF to play a long time and see if it eventually DOES completely loop? That is if you don't mind a BRSTM that's about 5 hours long when it only should be about 2 minutes long <_<.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, alright.

I've finished the update on a few tracks, and finished uploading the non-looping BRSTMs.

:ike: Prepare Yourself !

That's right, I'll go on the upload of the MANY looping BRSTMs I have, including a remastered version of Overworld from SMW (without the Yoshi instruments, that is).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Good to have you back dude.
I'm thinking of doing Diddy Kong Racing BRSTMs (the N64 version, of course :p)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Question for 64th Note: How do I make it so all the tracks aren't the same length? I totally forgot how to do it...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The tracks should be automatically timed.
Anyway, in the 64th note configuration settings, there are 3 options in terms of timing:
Play Forever (plays forever... obviously)
Always Use Default Length (plays for the specified length)
Default Length (plays for the specified length, if there is no timing in the USF itself)

By default, the length is 180 seconds, with the default fade at 10 seconds, i.e. by default all USFs run until 3:10, if "Always Use Default Length" is on, regardless of whether the USF has been timed, however, if you select just "Default Length", and say, the USF has been set to fade out for 10 seconds, at... let's say 2:45 (thus having a total length of 2:55), then the USF should indeed play until 2:55. Also, right click the USF in Winamp... is there anything in the length and fadeout boxes in the top-right corner?

Also, about my post regarding Banjo-Kazooie, has anyone else had this problem? And how have you solved it?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The tracks should be automatically timed.
Anyway, in the 64th note configuration settings, there are 3 options in terms of timing:
Play Forever (plays forever... obviously)
Always Use Default Length (plays for the specified length)
Default Length (plays for the specified length, if there is no timing in the USF itself)

By default, the length is 180 seconds, with the default fade at 10 seconds, i.e. by default all USFs run until 3:10, if "Always Use Default Length" is on, regardless of whether the USF has been timed, however, if you select just "Default Length", and say, the USF has been set to fade out for 10 seconds, at... let's say 2:45 (thus having a total length of 2:55), then the USF should indeed play until 2:55. Also, right click the USF in Winamp... is there anything in the length and fadeout boxes in the top-right corner?
I have "Always use Default Length" set, but the USF isn't setting to the default length it was timed to...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The default length is 3:00 + 10 seconds fade out. It should NOT be on "Always Use Default Length" -- the default length is for ALL USFs ... the one you SHOULD have is just "Default Length" -- the 3rd one.

This is what you should have:

The main part is the 3 'radio buttons' on the left side ... the tick boxes and other things are irrelevant here, so just ignore that part.

Also, for the third time <_________<... how do you solve that problem I'm having with Banjo-Kazooie?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've commented on it ! :awesome:

Speaking of the site, it didn't update itself with the BRSTMs I've put up yesterday.

EDIT : Looks like I'm missing a few songs from Pokémon D/P/P in addition to the ones I have pending in my "To do" folder. These songs are "Encounter! Sailor" and "Route 225 (Nighttime)". If someone can get those two done, it'd be appreciated.

While I'll go do what I have in my "To do" folder, have this in the mean-time.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, for the third time <_________<... how do you solve that problem I'm having with Banjo-Kazooie?
Make that the FOURTH time -- will I have to make it a fifth, sixth and seventh? I do hate it when people quote my posts, but only respond to what they want to respond and completely and utterly ignore the rest of it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Make that the FOURTH time -- will I have to make it a fifth, sixth and seventh? I do hate it when people quote my posts, but only respond to what they want to respond and completely and utterly ignore the rest of it.
Umm... have you ever thought that we don't know how to fix it?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have, but... it'd be nice to at least have some response. Obviously you can't FIX the problem, but would you know a way of getting around the problem? There is the slightly risky option of aligning the first loop and the second loop precisely right down to a single sample, then fading out on the 2nd loop, and fading in on the 1st loop at EXACTLY the same time... I could try that.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I did post a reply, but, talk about bad timing, the site just goes down just before I actually post the reply :p, anyway, I put the medley of Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2's credits themes in "Other" -- perhaps that'd be a good place to put them?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Moosehunter, you came back at the right moment : BCM needs to be reset a bit, because new folders have appeared, but the site doesn't show them. Only YOU can erect something like this !

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Added the rest of the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 stage themes.
You guys hear about the remake of it?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Did I fart and make everyone leave? Because it seems I'm the only person who's been viewing this topic most of the day.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
The Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - fast track download link is broken. Now that I think about it, someone needs to go throught he list and fix the download links, and the demos (especially for a LOT of the Final Fantasy songs.)

And also, someone needs to make a Kirby's Epic Yarn soundtrack of brstms

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh, OK. I did send you a visitor messages, but just incase you don't see them first, can you rip the Yoshi versions? And I mean that literally, as in "Is it possible?". And the same person who asked this, also asked, if the Luigi's Mansion dynamic tracks will be split up.

Top Bottom