• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I haven't been doing much lately, apart of searching for a job X_X

EDIT : I'm listening to the Pokémon Yellow's GBS file... The Pikachu sound samples sounds weird as hell O_O

Plasma

Smash Cadet
Agh so that's why I couldn't get on the site >.> sucks

And just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks for hostin' the site. Helps a ton :D

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I assume you don't have any idea when the site'll be up? Or, to put it another way, you don't know when the host will be fixed, do you?

Also, if it comes to a point where it's not likely to be up for a long time, would you consider moving to another host? And the same applies to if your current host, somehow, never recovers?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I assume you don't have any idea when the site'll be up? Or, to put it another way, you don't know when the host will be fixed, do you?

Also, if it comes to a point where it's not likely to be up for a long time, would you consider moving to another host? And the same applies to if your current host, somehow, never recovers?
It should be soon.
And that probably wouldn't happen.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
For the love of God... why.. is it that when ever I hear the word "soon", I immediately think of this?:
Peter: C'mon Stewie, don't you want to pee in the toilet like a big boy?
Stewie: Well, perhaps I could give it the old college try. Would you put your hands there on the toilet seat, it'll help me relax.
Peter: OK. (Slams toilet seat down on Peter's fingers.) AAAHHHHHH!!!!
Stewie: Listen you, I'll use these facilities when I'm DAMN WELL READY!!!! Until then you shall continue to sanitize my crevice and be DAMN GRATFEUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!!! Starting right . . .hmmp. . . hmmmp. . . . .hmmmmmp well then, not now, BUT SOON! (Walks off.)

Zealous98

Smash Cadet
I've stopped posting in this thread altogether because of bcm. :[

I did a bunch of Symphony of the Night brstms 'cuz two ain't enough. And I gotta upload 'emmmm.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I see what you mean, Moose. It sounds decent that way :awesome:

I'm doing a few Pokémon Puzzle Challenge songs. I loved that game as a kid, but the hardest difficulty available is... Well try to beat the first opponent in that difficulty, and you'll see what I mean O_O

soneek

Smash Ace
I kind of lost my drive to convert music since the site's been down. Lol but I'll probably finish the Hard Corps: Uprising soundtrack and then do some more of the anime remixes for Pokemon. Maybe some anime specific tracks too.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Done with Ace Attorney Investigations 2's music.
Now to wait for moosehunter's site.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait a minute...
Barrel Roll = Star Fox 64
James McCloud ... Fox McCloud....
HOLY CRAP!

On a serious note, what the heck is going on with whatever host BCM uses? 5-6 days of nothing... are they even fixing it, I wonder?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I see the link to the site got a message.
"We're sorry. Brawl Custom Music is currently down. We hope to bring the site back up soon."

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
According to Kitty Corp, it's Flame's birthday today :awesome:
Have a good one dude.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I got total dibs on Sonic Generations (if moosey doesn't steal it >.<)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I am going to make some BRSTMs of a game... if someone's already done these..... YOU WILL DIE! MUHAHAHAHA...

Seriously, no one's done Kirby Mass Attack, have they?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Top Bottom