• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I assume somebody would love this one:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Dragonborn Comes - Malukah By GaryCXJk - DEMO

And hereby I challenge any stage maker to create an Elder Scrolls stage. ANY Elder Scrolls stage would do, as long as it's clear that it is an Elder Scrolls stage. Don't disappoint me. We can now import from both DAE and (through some hacky way at the moment of writing) OBJ models, so this should not be a big problem. Hell, even if it's just that battle from the boss fight in Knights of the Nine where you have to fight Umaril a few hundred feet above the Imperial City.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

:glare: Oh, well excuse me for not discriminating between the two. :glare:

What should I call you then? "Anckelasaurus-bait"?

:lol: "Smash Journeyman." :lol: What next? (Feel free to answer that one if you'd like to.)

moosehunter

Smash Ace
So how many people would be willing to pitch in a little money to get a new host? It would probably be better to get the site back up before I move, so I can just hand it over to the new admin.

@TheUltimateKoopa]
Funny thing is, even without your seeding, the current peers that are active almost make the availability equal to 1.000 (it's at 0.955 at the time this post was updated)................., never mind. The peer that lead the availability close to that number has gone offline. Check that, it's on and off so randomly that I can't state it without it changing on me. Oh well. It'll be that much less gigabytes that I'll have to download later on.
That's because I directed the torrent to my own backup folder of brstms.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
How much do you need in total?

Just for the record, I only want BCM back just so people here would shut the lump up about off-topic stuff people don't even give a glob about. Plus, one central place for BRSTMs would be mathematical.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Just for the record, I only want BCM back just so people here would shut the lump up about off-topic stuff people don't even give a glob about. Plus, one central place for BRSTMs would be mathematical.
This.

Plus, I wanna remove all my reports for broken downloads :\

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
But they don't.
Koopa is Bowser. Koopa Troopas are/look like 'turtles'.
This is Koopa:

This is a Koopa Troopa:

Just call me TUK. Or my full username even. Turtle-bait has nothing to do with Koopa in anyway whatsoever.

Of course specifically, this is the "Ultimate Koopa":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI3Rv2TkBdw
That has to be the funnest boss fight ever, and I always liked your username, just saying. On topic, how much are we pitching in, moose? And have you chosen a successor as admin yet, or are you still finding a suitable replacement?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That Bowser was so creepy back then. Nintendo sure did make Bowser a softy...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Anyone know when Japan gets their platinum rewards? I.e. the Mario Kart Wii soundtrack? I want to do some BRSTMs from any tracks on there that we haven't been able to do. I.e. ones that aren't already BRSTMs.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Not sure what would be the best place to ask this so I'll put this here.

Does anyone have the brstms for this or tell what music is used in these videos?

http://youtu.be/t1hOnaIW_NI
(both songs)
http://youtu.be/ARybU4QoD8k
(first song. second song is the same as the other video)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
One more thing. If nobody knows, then any suggestions on how I might go about finding these songs? I message ssbbmania1(the youtube account that uploaded the videos) a couple of times(in English and Japanese) but go no response. Messages Gheb and Suinoko if they know who runs the account and how I might be able to contact them but they were not sure either. Posted on bvault to no success either. Thinking of going to the japanese version of smashboards but after that I'm out of ideas.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
So, here are yet another five. I hope you guys like them, because they're pretty epic. I think they fit these stages (in the order of appearance):

1. Final Destination
2. Castle Siege
3. Pictochat
4. Bridge of Eldin
5. Port Town Aero Dive

Auto-Tune the News ft. Weezer - Driving. Stripping. Swinging. By GaryCXJk - DEMO
Songify This, Chuck Testa & Kids React - Chuck Testa By GaryCXJk - DEMO
Songify This & Cara Hartmann - Can't Hug Every Cat By GaryCXJk - DEMO
DJ Steve Porter ft. Vince Offer - Slap Chop Rap By GaryCXJk - DEMO
DJ Steve Porter ft. Vince Offer - Sham Wow Jam By GaryCXJk - DEMO

Yes, I am messing with you guys with the suggestions :D

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Chuck Testa... In Castle Siege!
BIG WHOOP! WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT? :D

Also, it's a little bit windy. Or very windy... well depending on what you're used to, it's either a mild breeze or OMG It'S WINDY!

Well, I'll let you decide whether you think it's windy.
The actual wind is about 25 mph (40 km/h), with gusts up to 55-60 mph (89-97 km/h), even 70+ mph (113+ km/h) on the south coast.

Also, I'm in the UK.

Should I be scareded? :)
Here's a nice article on the matter:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16151712

Also, why am I talking about the wind?
Well... I'm just trying to wind Alaric up. Also, if we don't get a new host before moosey leaves, that will really blow.

How are you liking my windy puns?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
One more thing. If nobody knows, then any suggestions on how I might go about finding these songs? I message ssbbmania1(the youtube account that uploaded the videos) a couple of times(in English and Japanese) but go no response. Messages Gheb and Suinoko if they know who runs the account and how I might be able to contact them but they were not sure either. Posted on bvault to no success either. Thinking of going to the japanese version of smashboards but after that I'm out of ideas.
Video 1, song 2: Xenoblade - Mechanical Rhythm. I had uploaded the Xenoblade soundtrack to BCM, but you obviously can't get it there anymore, so I uploaded it to Mediafire.
http://mediafire.com/?4u4ww4mykuwaazh

Mike2

Smash Ace
Video 1, song 2: Xenoblade - Mechanical Rhythm. I had uploaded the Xenoblade soundtrack to BCM, but you obviously can't get it there anymore, so I uploaded it to Mediafire.
http://mediafire.com/?4u4ww4mykuwaazh
I don't even know you but I love you so much right now. Thanks. :D Now I just have 2 more to hunt down. When searching youtube for the song you gave me it was in Japan's top 700 video game music of all time list. Gonna go through the other 699 and see if the other two are in there. Wish me luck. :ohwell:
thanks again.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Well, my crusade is finished, now the fun part begins: uploading all of them to Mediafire, posting them in here, AND reorganizing my Mediafire (which I've been meaning to do for some time, just have been too lazy to do it). Might take a day or two, but those will be posted in here eventually...and, in case you missed it, these are all the soundtracks I did in this batch:
Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Harmony of a Hunter (Metroid 25th Anniversary album)
Paper Mario
Zelda 25th Anniversary CD (the one that came with Skyward Sword

Over 200 BRSTM's in total, pretty much every one is seamlessly looped (I think I may have messed up loops on a few of the Paper Mario songs, nothing too noticeable, though, hopefully...)

M@v

Subarashii!
Can't wait to see the brstms from the anniversary CD. The Wind waker track(3) and skyward sword theme are amazing.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

I can think of one piece of soundtrack that would be good for,..., whatever that diamond and pearl stage was. If you want to know, just ask (for it's the "challenge" I was talking about earlier).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, my crusade is finished, now the fun part begins: uploading all of them to Mediafire, posting them in here, AND reorganizing my Mediafire (which I've been meaning to do for some time, just have been too lazy to do it). Might take a day or two, but those will be posted in here eventually...and, in case you missed it, these are all the soundtracks I did in this batch:
Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Harmony of a Hunter (Metroid 25th Anniversary album)
Paper Mario
Zelda 25th Anniversary CD (the one that came with Skyward Sword

Over 200 BRSTM's in total, pretty much every one is seamlessly looped (I think I may have messed up loops on a few of the Paper Mario songs, nothing too noticeable, though, hopefully...)
If there are any "noticeably messed up loops", can I fix them? :p I haven't made a proper BRSTM (by proper I mean from a video game, and not just me messing around with making loops of real songs <_<) for ages.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus77

I can think of one piece of soundtrack that would be good for,..., whatever that diamond and pearl stage was. If you want to know, just ask (for it's the "challenge" I was talking about earlier).
Fire away. That stage on my Brawl is filled with Galaxy and Metroid Prime 2 songs (reminds me of the Dark World, just saying)

If there are any "noticeably messed up loops", can I fix them? :p I haven't made a proper BRSTM (by proper I mean from a video game, and not just me messing around with making loops of real songs <_<) for ages.
Certainly, maybe you'll find better loop points. I drag and fiddle until I think I've found a seamless loop, and most of the time, I'm right, but there are some songs that may be slightly off by using that method. I think I definitely screwed up both Mt. Lavalava songs, though, off the top of my head :glare:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Prepare to meet.... MY SON!
Oh, moosey... you must be proud. To know your own son is going to take over from his father :p

Also, editing quotes FTW

Speaking of which...

Captain Falcon said:
FALCAWN PAWWWWWANCH!
Chuck Norris said:
He doesn't need to say anything... his thoughts are being sent to your brains faster than the speed of light... and stuff.

So, who's the admin? Flame? DS77? Linkshot? Segtendo?

Wait, not Jawed Karim?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

The first phase of the boss fight against,..., the gorog!!!!!!!! (If you need a youtube link to the soundtrack, give me a heads up.)

@moosehunter

Wait, you have a son?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
*facepalm*
Alaric? You REALLY need to read the entire posts.

Also, will you be changing the message on the site to something like "ZOMG i haz a new admin yayz! BCM iz back suun!"?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
He actually has an account here with no posts, and hasn't logged on since January, but he should be posting here soon.
Congrats on finding a suitable successor. I'm still offering a hand, if there's anything I could do to help the situation.

TUK, I just lol'd hard, thought you should know

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I'm not that big of a fan of reading entire posts unless I feel like I need to (like what darksamus77 just said about you making him laugh hard).

Also, you misspelled "soon."

@darksamus77

Think I have a descent challenge for you?

Top Bottom