• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I know. As I said.
As you know, there's a loop start point and a loop end point. The sample number of the loop end point is also the total number of samples in the BRSTM. What you seemed to have done is done the total number of samples, PLUS the number of samples of the loop start.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
WTH?
This is what I thought.
Here's what you put:
Start Loop Point: 315,392
End Loop Point: 2,166,241

Subtract those numbers and you get: 1,850,849

Is that not the loop end point there?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm off for now. I probably won't have much contact, if any, with you guys at all for a little while. I'll leave my email with Yui just in case.

Remember, go through the YouTube comments and messages on Gmail because aside from being pretty good quality control, people ask brawlbrstms questions in the comments.
I always star any comments that need attention so that I remember about then. There are currently 3 stared emails.

Also, somebody needs to grab the audio files from the 3 Metroid Prime games to fix any bad ones on the site.

As for YouTube videos, monitor the queue at http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/queue.php for any failed conversions/uploads. Sometimes it's YouTube's fault, and sometimes it's something like a title that was too long. It's easy to fix the latter (For someone who has access to the code), but for the former you'll have to catch all of YouTube's errors (Maintenance Mode, Service Unavailable, etc.) and deal with them accordingly.

For logos, follow my guidelines that I posted earlier and send them to Yui. He'll (He? She?Yui's a girl's name) probably upload them for you.

I also just noticed that there isn't a normal rainbow road for mkdd.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Man.
So much stuff in the upload queue.
Take care moosey. I'll miss ya.

EDIT: Wait. Does Sonic 3D Blast even have a logo on the site?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alright then.
Was just curious.
Glad to see a lot of Mother 3 stuff going up :bee:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I didn't go too far with the queue did I? Before I pressed a load of buttons only Sonic 3K was left. I added basically everything after that. Sonic 3D Blast, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario All-Stars, Sonic the Hedgehog, and 2 copies of the only Mario Kart 7 track that wasn't uploaded (but I'll have to delete one).

moosehunter

Smash Ace
No, each queue can store up to 1000 items.

Yes, I said I was going away, but I might be lurking here for a few hours before I suddenly disappear for two years, so if you have any questions or anything for me, ask them now.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Dat new bar at the top of BCM :awesome:

And if you are already gone Moosey, then too bad, I didn't get the chance to wave good-bye :(

soneek

Smash Ace
Man, looks like I missed all of the action. In case you see this, have a safe trip moose.

Guess I'll be editing some logos later.

Also, Ijah? (Yui) I'm guessing you'll be surprising us with whatever you have planned?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Now, I've been bugging about this for some time...

But a last 100 or so approved songs page would be nice.

Especially for double checking "oh did someone ninja me on this?" sorts of things.

Also I'ma be looping a bunch of stuff by Perfume today. When I do I'm going to put them all in their own section and move the one I already did there. Assuming I get anywhere near the amount I'm going for.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I wouldn't use a image host for sending the logos, they tend to mess them up.
And a word of warning, the site needs a system for handling games with over 200 games. YouTube won't allow playlists with over 200 videos.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't use a image host for sending the logos, they tend to mess them up.
And a word of warning, the site needs a system for handling games with over 200 games. YouTube won't allow playlists with over 200 videos.
Crap... Twilight Princess.... :(

Also, you know what we're missing? Comments. Comments on profiles and songs.

Also, it's probably impossible, but what would be quite neat would be something that automatically refuses to upload if it's already uploaded, based on the game name and song title. E.g. if you tried to upload "Space Junk Galaxy" for "Super Mario Galaxy", it would realise that there's already an upload of "Space Junk Galaxy" for "Super Mario Galaxy" and would say something like "This BRSTM has already been uploaded", or "A BRSTM has already been made for this song".

Also, as Supreme Dirt said, we need a "Most Recent Uploads", or something like the 'main.php' but better :D

Covarr

Smash Cadet
Also, it's probably impossible, but what would be quite neat would be something that automatically refuses to upload if it's already uploaded, based on the game name and song title. E.g. if you tried to upload "Space Junk Galaxy" for "Super Mario Galaxy", it would realise that there's already an upload of "Space Junk Galaxy" for "Super Mario Galaxy" and would say something like "This BRSTM has already been uploaded", or "A BRSTM has already been made for this song".
Except we don't necessarily want to do this. Sometimes, a song will need replaced because there's been a better source released (such as proper Mario Kart 7 rips), and the original uploader may not be around to update them himself, or care.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That raises the question.
Should we remove his or mine?
I took the names from the OST.
His, because yours have the right name.

btw, I just made a brstm of Howling Moon with a different, more smooth loop point... Not sure if I can upload it if it would replace yours...

Top Bottom