• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
So guys.

In a very Robotnik-ish situation, the day after the blackout, US Gov took down MegaUpload...whose servers were in Hong Kong.

Basically just to say "We don't need this bill passed to do damage. It just makes it easier."

MediaFire next?
Wait, if MegaUpload is taken out, do you think it'll return after SOPA is defeated (if SOPA is defeated)? Also, if MediaFire does go down, how will we be able to obtain BRSTMs when the site is down for maintenance and any torrent made before it does doesn't have any new BRSTMs that we want to have?

Something tells me that if MegaUpload went down, someone's trying to help SOPA regain the high grounds. If that's so,..., the death warrent(s) for whoever did it are now officially signed, for MegaUploads was my main way of viewing pokemon episodes on pokemonepisode.org (although some do have alternative video players) since I don't have cable, and when a system that I enjoy is removed and a return date isn't given, I get really ticked off.

soneek

Smash Ace
They all faded out and restarted, when they were clearly loopable. He even had jingles looping like that. It's like he took the soundtracks and just converted them without setting any loop points. :urg:

I think those were the first ones he's ever made, so I guess he was mistaken about how to loop them.

This was his upload of Vampire Killer.

Almost forgot, thanks TUK! For uploading the Eternal Sonata stuff.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yui? We're still waiting for you to rename the logos.
They're supposed to be named with the corresponding game ID. If the game is '507' the logo should be named '507.png' or whatever. Not L6bKr.png or whatever :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
If only we'd be able to do the upload and renaming D:
Too bad we aren't in his position.

soneek

Smash Ace
Holy crap TUK. That's a LOT of stuff in the queue. Anybody wanna try to guess when all of those will finish? :bee:

I'm gonna say next Wednesday, for no particular reason.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Next Wednesday?
Well, there are over 800 songs being uploaded. About 873. Let's just say 873 for the sake of it.
Now, some of these will be non-looping jingles, but let's just assume these are all looping songs.
Now generally, according to YouTube, a new full 30 minute video is uploaded every 7-10 minutes.
873 x 7-10 = 4.24 - 6.06 days. 4.24 days is basically... Tuesday, 6.06 is basically, Thursday. Now taking into account that some of these are jingles, they may be ready by... next Wednesday.
How the hell did you work that out soneek? Although it could even be as early as Tuesday or Monday. Or maybe it'll be like February :p

soneek

Smash Ace
Lol I did the math using 5 mins on average for a video, with 872 songs. I ended up getting 3.6 days which would be Monday, but it sounds early to me for some reason. Wednesday is a guess. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I noticed the Pokemon Stadium section was severly lacking music, so that's what I'm working on, using the USF rip.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know what else is lacking? Super Paper Mario...

Also, here's some nice warm friendly comments from some idiot on BrawlBRSTMs:
Just upload the ****ing extended music with out the ****ing logo you dum ****
Upload ape escape 3 PRETTY PLEASE
I WANT MY ****ING MONEY BACK!!!!!!
I donated to this ****ty website and you wont take requests??? I want my money back!!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
You know what else is lacking? Super Paper Mario...

Also, here's some nice warm friendly comments from some idiot on BrawlBRSTMs:
Just upload the ****ing extended music with out the ****ing logo you dum ****
Upload ape escape 3 PRETTY PLEASE
I WANT MY ****ING MONEY BACK!!!!!!
I donated to this ****ty website and you wont take requests??? I want my money back!!
For my next post, should I list out which games I favor lack BRSTMs?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
~Uploaded all waiting logos~
I love you.

A lot of them are mine XP

I actually have some more.

-I have 2 for the Street Racer game. Without the checkerboard or with checkerboard. Choose whichever one is better. The Street Racer games are game IDs 695, 692, and 691.
-94 - Super Mario World.
-391 - Dead Rising 2
-109 - Dead Rising
-97 - Dr. Mario
-442 - Mario Sports Mix
-190 - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
-358 - Final Fantasy 7
-607 - Knuckles Chaotix
-693 - Zero Wing (Genesis)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Artificial Intelligence Bomb. Youtube it.

I may or may not get to doing that one myself unless someone else also becomes obsessed with it and does it first.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Obviously the person who updated it deleted the song name... but how the heck do you delete the game title? I mean you select the game, not type it in. The only way to not have a game name is to deliberately use those muscles in your finger to scroll up the drop down menu with your mouse and select that blank space...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK, you are god for uploading the Scott Pilgrim game music.
Now, can we see some Phoenix Wright in the future? :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What I'm asking for is to upload this, this, and this whenever you can cuz they're part of the Phoenix Wright series as well. It's fine if it isn't now.

Covarr

Smash Cadet
I went ahead and converted/uploaded Faceball 2000, because I realized that if I didn't, nobody ever would. Heck, I doubt anyone even remembers the game :p

Here's a logo on the off chance someone wants a logo. Cleaning this mess up took longer than converting the songs!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Um... did I break BCM? I might have added too many songs to the queue. There's a limit of 1,000 I think :( -- it's simply not loading at all for me. Nothing at all on BCM that is.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Site accesses fine for me.

And HOLY ****. SO many songs on that queue x_x

At least there are some big name games on that list (Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Paper Mario, Donkey Kong 64...)

Top Bottom