• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also.... why this?
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 91
PHP Warning: fseek() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/convert.php on line 72
PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/convert.php on line 73
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 92
PHP Warning: fseek() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/convert.php on line 72
PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/convert.php on line 73
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 93
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 94
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 95
PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/convert.php on line 95

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I never over-reacted... seriously, no one really cares. This is supposed to be for posting new BRSTMs, or at least talking about BRSTMs or the site. Not about "do you think I should do that joke in so many posts"?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus

Really, you can do that?

Anyhow, out of curiosity, have you ever played "Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2" and completed it?
Yep, you can do that, and yeah, I did beat both Force Unleashed games. They got boring after playing them a while IMO, but they were decent games.

They won't process.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/queue.php?output=241&queue=brstm

Also, anyone hear about Whitney Houston?
Yep, such a shame...she could sing very well, too. That's a terrific voice just...gone, in an instant.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

I see. Let's just say that, what I was initially going for was the first part of the gorog boss fight (when you have to force the hands into the arena's restraints), but I won't push it, seeing how much my asking has annoyed you. Besides, I don't think TUK would appreciate it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yeah, it was all over my news feed. I didn't see anything about an autopsy though. Unfortunate that it happened.
Same here >.>

I, honestly, don't care cuz I haven't listened to anything she has done >.>

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hey, Seg, what's the difference between the updated Bowser's Inside Story BRSTMs?
Those damn things would never process for me.

I absolutely hate when those things are stuck in processing...

EDIT: And now, I have MORE updates stuck in processing -.-
Seriously, Ijah needs to get to work on the site...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

"PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 91
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 92
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 93
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 94
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 95
PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /var/www/convert.php on line 95"

WHY? Seriously this doesn't make sense! Why does it ONLY ****ing do this SOMETIMES? Why does it ONLY do that other annoying thing with the '-1' offset, SOMETIMES? What is it that only makes it do it SOMETIMES? Why S-O-M-E-T-I-M-E-S? If it was ALL THE TIME, that would make sense. If it was NEVER, that would make sense, but... SOMETIMES? Have I mentioned sometimes?
And then... why does it even do it AT ALL? But the emphasis is mostly on the 'sometimes'.

Also, I approved your Battle Arena BRSTM YAY! Basically, I just downloaded the BRSTM to my PC and listened to it in Winamp (Yes, Alaric. Winamp IS better than Brawlbox).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

If winamp is better than brawlbox,..., prove it!!!!!! [All you have to do is: post a picture-tutorial of how to play brstm files on winamp (as if it was playing from the site), including where to go to get the needed plug-ins and add-ons along with where to save them to; how to adjust the settings for the various features available; along with anything else that might bee good to know. If you can do this before we reach page 593, I'll be convinced.]

soneek

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

If winamp is better than brawlbox,..., prove it!!!!!! [All you have to do is: post a picture-tutorial of how to play brstm files on winamp (as if it was playing from the site), including where to go to get the needed plug-ins and add-ons along with where to save them to; how to adjust the settings for the various features available; along with anything else that might bee good to know. If you can do this before we reach page 593, I'll be convinced.]
Just download Winamp, and get the vgmstream plugin from hcs64.com. You'll need 10 instances of Brawlbox for 10 brstms, but only 1 instance if using Winamp. Try it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Precisely. With Winamp, you can open as many BRSTMs as you want and have them in a single playlist.
With Brawlbox, you have to painstakingly manually open each BRSTM separately, and you can only listen to one BRSTM at a time with BrawlBox.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

Tried that some time ago (I think before I graduated high-school), but no luck. (This is why I want pictures showing how to do it so I can see if I did something wrong.)

@TheUltimateKoopa

Have you ever heard of opening a "My Documents" window and going straight to where you've placed the files? For me, the only thing that's time consuming is moving from one game list to another (it helps me keep the files more organized though).

@Flame Hyenard

I see. Well, at least I know who I can refer to for a one-on-one tutorial for making brstms.

I so wish that I knew how to multi-quote multiple people's posts into one post. It would be so much easier than having to quote you guys individually.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But why the heck would you even want to keep constantly opening a SINGLE BRSTM at a time? If you wanted to listen to one BRSTM, and then wanted to listen to another, you have to waste time by opening that other BRSTM. With Winamp, you can open multiple BRSTMs at once. And then simply double click on the one you want.

Do you have Winamp itself?
Here's the required plug-in:
http://hcs64.com/files/vgmstream/vgmstream-r973-test.zip

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alaric, see the " at the bottom of every post? You click that on every post you wanna quote.

Thanks TUK. The damn site's been keeping some of my stuff in processing for a few hours -.-

And Mario Party 9 comes out in 2 weeks from Friday in Europe, so I wanna upload its music.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

The reason being is so that I don't get confused on which window has what brstm. Besides, for some brstms, I like to start one right after the loop of the previous one ends (like the death egg robot boss battle from sonic generations, which Segtendo divided into three parts).

@Segtendo

Are you referring to this button?

soneek

Smash Ace
Winamp is a pretty straightforward program. The hardest part will be placing in_vgmstream in the Plugins folder.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I think this would be a good time to tell you guys: "I'm a visual learner. If I can see how it is done, with given instructions to go along with it, I'll be able to do it myself, knowing what it should look like if I'm on the right track."

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
But why the heck would you even want to keep constantly opening a SINGLE BRSTM at a time? If you wanted to listen to one BRSTM, and then wanted to listen to another, you have to waste time by opening that other BRSTM. With Winamp, you can open multiple BRSTMs at once. And then simply double click on the one you want.

Do you have Winamp itself?
Here's the required plug-in:
http://hcs64.com/files/vgmstream/vgmstream-r973-test.zip
You generally use BrawlBox as a listener to easily and manually move the marker to the loop point to see if there are any loop point mistakes around those places.

Winamp doesn't accurately display the end point, and is generally slower when moving the marker anyway.

Also, you only need to play one BRSTM at a time. More will sound messy.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I think this would be a good time to tell you guys: "I'm a visual learner. If I can see how it is done, with given instructions to go along with it, I'll be able to do it myself, knowing what it should look like if I'm on the right track."
It seriously is not that hard to open your webbrowser and start typing "google.com", or, if you must, "youtube.com". They be trippin' with visual tutorials on how to install each and every plugin there is available for each and every program and person. Although for the latter you generally go to another "you-" site.

soneek

Smash Ace
Alaric, it's not calculus. It's the same as Brawlbox in terms of opening files. You can check the different drop-down menus to explore the program.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I think it's one-on-one time now. (This is to test Segtendo's suggestion about how to multi-quote multipe people.)

This might take a while. I thought it would open up a menu of whom I wanted to quote.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Alaric
I'm using the "Child of Cyborg" but I believe that's it.

And I didn't split the Death Egg Robot songs into three parts. That's how they were in the ISO.

Also...
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/queue.php?output=260&queue=brstm
-.-
That's what I meant. I just didn't know how to put it into words.

You generally use BrawlBox as a listener to easily and manually move the marker to the loop point to see if there are any loop point mistakes around those places.

Winamp doesn't accurately display the end point, and is generally slower when moving the marker anyway.

Also, you only need to play one BRSTM at a time. More will sound messy.
I agree on that one.

It seriously is not that hard to open your webbrowser and start typing "google.com", or, if you must, "youtube.com". They be trippin' with visual tutorials on how to install each and every plugin there is available for each and every program and person. Although for the latter you generally go to another "you-" site.
I know, though I don't want to waste time trying to find one when you guys could simply make the search easier by providing one for us all. Besides, I haven't been very successful with finding any either because the tutorials didn't have everything I needed to know or it contained too much info that I couldn't figure out which was important and which is just extra stuff. Any help you guys could provide would be most appreciated.

Alaric, it's not calculus. It's the same as Brawlbox in terms of opening files. You can check the different drop-down menus to explore the program.
I know it isn't calculus, but I really would like for the experts to explain it so that I don't do anything that would,..., "permanently" mess up winamp to the point that I'd have to reinstall it for the defaults.

Yes! (Alaric's victory theme plays.) Got it to work.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
See ? It's not too complicated :bee:

You can do the same for game music files such as the GSF format(for the Game Boy Advance) or the SPC format (Super Nintendo). If you managed to place the vgmstream plugin and get it to work, so does the plugins for the format files mentionned earlier ! The right place to look for is here !

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
See ? It's not too complicated :bee:

You can do the same for game music files such as the GSF format(for the Game Boy Advance) or the SPC format (Super Nintendo). If you managed to place the vgmstream plugin and get it to work, so does the plugins for the format files mentionned earlier ! The right place to look for is here !
I was referring to being able to multi-quote.:glare:

Has anyone noticed how close to post 9000 we are at this point?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, okay. ^^; Still, the link I gave might be useful for you :)

Vegeta won't be too happy about it : he's impatient to crush that scouter down :laugh:

Top Bottom